Helen Skelton #3 Wiped the floor on the strictly tour, her life seems much better than before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
New thread for Helen. Great thread title from @Borntorun šŸ™‚

Previous thread -

ā™„ she's gone on holiday with the 3 little ones xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm interested to see what Helen does next on TV - her radio show is a great listen and she is such a good, empathic interviewer. I know there were rumours the BBC are interested in having her and Hamza front some shows, so fingers crossed

Reactions: 11
I'm interested to see what Helen does next on TV - her radio show is a great listen and she is such a good, empathic interviewer. I know there were rumours the BBC are interested in having her and Hamza front some shows, so fingers crossed
Yes me too, I'm really feeling that! hamza, helen and cute animals ā™„ xx

Reactions: 8
Looking amazing, successful, happy and not giving a f*ck about washed up Myler. I wonder if beached whale Zippy has looked at them yet? I'm guessing she has. :ROFLMAO:
I hope Zippy has had a look Iā€™d say she stalks Helenā€™s Instagram to beat the band.

Reactions: 9
I hope Zippy has had a look Iā€™d say she stalks Helenā€™s Instagram to beat the band.
šŸ’Æ
Zippy, the special princess, beaten hands down by someone who is smarter, classier and has worked hard for her success instead of having everything handed to her on a plate.
That instagram post is definitely another f*ck you moment to the two of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
šŸ’Æ
Zippy, the special princess, beaten hands down by someone who is smarter, classier and has worked hard for her success instead of having everything handed to her on a plate.
That instagram post is definitely another f*ck you moment to the two of them.
Love all of this šŸ„° you forgot to leave out ā€œprettierā€ ā€œhotterā€ šŸ˜‰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hope she sticks with On The Farm and I think she will. It's only one week of weekdays and it's not far from Leeds to Cawthorne for her.

Reactions: 4
Guilt, and he will have to hide it too.
When new baby is born, he won't cry because of joy, he will cry for guilt of his other children and the baby he left. Xx

Reactions: 9
Nasty gal, missimi do a similar one.
---

Men like him don't have a conscience that's why he's able to move on so easily.
Definitely!
Helens on holiday with kids in half term not even showing off.
From his Instagram his compilating taking ET dubai.... his gunna run in to problems big time.

Reactions: 1
Definitely!
Helens on holiday with kids in half term not even showing off.
From his Instagram his compilating taking ET dubai.... his gunna run in to problems big time.
He's taking ET to Dubai? bet his boss will be funding the trip, I bet his team mates rip the tit out of them behind their backs.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.