Helen Skelton #3 Wiped the floor on the strictly tour, her life seems much better than before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen’s so effortlessly stylish.
Zippy could never dream of emulating her.
Zippys fashion taste is very old fashioned imo and it ages her how she dresses where’s Helen’s style is very trendy and she’s older than Zippy but looks younger in how she styles herself.

Reactions: 7
The dress looks unfinished without its matching belt, it must not of fit ....bet them heels are sinking in that grass 💀

They look like they got dressed in two different houses, speaks volumes about her and him and the fact that the finances are obviously still very separate, his bought his own suit with the matalan tie and she did her own....
Did they even look at each other before they left!

... to go to buckingham palace gardens,that was most probably her fathers invite not hers.
duck me, £295 for a polyester dress.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Zippys fashion taste is very old fashioned imo and it ages her how she dresses where’s Helen’s style is very trendy and she’s older than Zippy but looks younger in how she styles herself.
She always looks like a polygamous sister wife.
Now there’s an idea for Myler, his own harem, polygamy in polyester 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
The new baby story has hit Leeds Live with people trying to stick up for Myler.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
They aren't getting too far are they. I wonder if a deal has been done where dimwit can be slagged off but not Zippy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They aren't getting too far are they. I wonder if a deal has been done where dimwit can be slagged off but not Zippy.
Someone refers to Zippy as 'a poor naive woman'. Obviously, we've just misunderstood her all along.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone refers to Zippy as 'a poor naive woman'. Obviously, we've just misunderstood her all along.
Nah she’s none of that. I’d say she’s very sly and calculating, it’s there in her scary, creepy smile

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I have just PM Leeds live to keep Helen's name out any articles about the ZIPWITS ..............well I said Richie Myler .

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Nah she’s none of that. I’d say she’s very sly and calculating, it’s there in her scary, creepy smile
Agreed! Theirs nothing naive about zippy I’d say she’s a calculating manipulative little witch. She’s the type to smile sweetly to your face while she stabs you in the back. I wouldn’t trust her either as far as I could throw her.

Left a newborn baby to go do something neither of them deserved to be there for. How disappointing

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's see how long until the baby 🍼 photo is pinned again......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not sticking up for Zippy at all but the poor cow must be feeling the pressure.. Helens a mum of 3, Nearly 40 years old and looks like she's only in her 20's. Any style suits her and she's got a wide network of family friends and colleagues who have her back. Zippy? She's a 32 year old that has zero style (that dress Is completely the wrong style for her, the sleeves gack 🤢), a daddy who just buys her way out of trouble and a fella who's not the most trustworthy guy.. she's probably sweating it knowing that even if she did lose the baby weight, changed her looks and style- she'll still never match Helen and Ritchie will probably stray or kick himself for leaving Helen.... which as soon as Helen meets someone else, WILL happen. Tick tock Zippy

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes imagine the pressure she must be under to get the baby weight off quickly not for herself but for dim wit, I’ve said it before that I nearly feel sorry for but then I remember the smugness from her (the cat that got the cream look from her ) in those early months after dim wit left a heartbroken Helen.

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.