Helen Skelton #3 Wiped the floor on the strictly tour, her life seems much better than before

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Prelovebyzippy
Green polka dot dress
Worn once
Cost ££££
Sell for ££
---
Helen’s kids seem to love a really outdoorsy, social life. Always seem to be playing with friends outdoors. I wonder if Richie has any regrets that his new daughter won’t be involved in that. Having a good crowd around your kids is the sort of thing money can’t buy.
Oliva with have the clean living childhood .......dance , music & neither hockey or netball classes .

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The dress looks unfinished without its matching belt, it must not of fit ....bet them heels are sinking in that grass 💀

They look like they got dressed in two different houses, speaks volumes about her and him and the fact that the finances are obviously still very separate, his bought his own suit with the matalan tie and she did her own....
Did they even look at each other before they left!

... to go to buckingham palace gardens,that was most probably her fathers invite not hers.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The dress looks unfinished without its matching belt, it must not of fit ....bet them heels are sinking in that grass 💀

They look like they got dressed in two different houses, speaks volumes about her and him and the fact that the finances are obviously still very separate, his bought his own suit with the matalan tie and she did her own....
Did they even look at each other before they left!

... to go to buckingham palace gardens,that was most probably her fathers invite not hers.
The price of that dress and its horrible even with the belt, you’d get nicer in primark. Her and dim wit look very mismatched in that photo I’d picture him more with a pretty petite blonde with big boobs. Zippy is definitely not his type looks wise maybe it’ll be a pretty busty blonde he will run off with when he does get eventually bored of Zippy (and he will)

Reactions: 1
Why were they there? I see Mum Myler is so proud of them. Proud must be the new ashamed.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Wrong dress ,wrong colour, wrong shoes.....
And no hat! Brain like a teenager
Well she’s goes on like a love sick clingy teenager over dim shits she defiantly has the mentality of one.
---
Why were they there? I see Mum Myler is so proud of them. Proud must be the new ashamed.
I’d say Daddies connections got them there.

Sorry now below PUKE alert, what’s she proud of her son being a serial cheater or the homewrecker he shacked up with. His mother is as bad seem an awful family like Zippys.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
One things for sure she needs to get herself to spec savers urgently if she thinks these two both look amazing.
A mother's love can be blind sometimes .....he comes across a mummy's boy & needs his ego rubbed / hand handed by her.

Reactions: 4
The myler is a nasty b1tch isn't she - they all deserve each other.
---
God Zippy is very ugly isn't she. Looks horrible in that garden photo - like ET in the face. Love the fact they think people would be impressed - as if Helen hasn't been involved in various royal events etc though Blue Peter. So yucky the pair of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
That dress is just a festival of atrocious and he looks like he’s had a quick nap in that terribly ill-fitting suit, I’ve seen better looks down the County Court at the Monday hearings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.