Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sorbettolimone

The new photo on Instagram, seems to me, a retaliation against the Vito story. Loved up pair, pregnancy very apparent.
Have some respect for the mother of your children and how you are conducting yourselves on a very public forum is not painting a positive picture ( not that they ever had one) I feel for the children.. its very sad that they clearly lack the capacity for decency or to consider the impact of their actions on anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

docmum

VIP Member
Having a casual fling and some good sex doesn’t affect the ability to be a parent?! Good for you Helen, I hope to have the confidence to consider having fun again in the future and you’re definitely an inspiration for anyone who has been hurt similarly.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

givepeasachance

VIP Member
I can't help but feel sorry for all of the children involved. Three growing up with an absent dad cos he's gone off and created a new family in a heartbeat. Having to come to terms with a new half sibling and new stepmum that they never could have ever imagined happening. All in less than a year. The new baby born out of an affair, how is all going to pan out as they grow up? Will there be resentment? Will they all even be able to get to know each other? What an absolute mess. Poor bloody kids.

Reactions: 23

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Helen is definitely sticking 2 fingers up at them both. Looks like she's having a fab holiday. Imo she is looking a bit too skinny in her bikini, I hope now her hectic schedule for the strictly tour is over and she's putting her ex behind her she gets back to her before weight
Let’s not start body-shaming her. She’s strong and healthy and, hopefully, happy.

• Heart

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Shakira on her split and cheating husband :

Addressing their split, she told journalist Enrique Acevedo on Mexican channel Canal Estrellas: 'There is a place in hell reserved for women who don't support other women.'

• Heart
  • Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
I’d be very disappointed if they didn’t…
When my ex shagged someone behind my back and then fucked off with her, my friends had some hilarious and entertaining names for both he and she, it made talking about them and the situation a lot easier to get through

kingseven

VIP Member
I hope Helen has her support network around her this weekend and a bucket of wine. He’s not worth crying over but I’m sure it hurts.
I was going to say the exact same. She looks to be thriving and doing everything she can to protect her children from the fallout but this must hurt.

She is a fucking superhero for the way she navigated her way through this shitshow she never asked for. I love that she has focused on her children in the immediate aftermath of the split but I’m sure in time she will find a man worthy of her who gives her the love and respect she deserves and that pillock will kick himself for the rest of his life.

• Heart

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Helen is local to me and I saw her this morning at the local indie coffee shop and she was looking gorgeous.

• Heart

allyballet

They're being slated everywhere.

The comment below is on Twitter in reply to the Hello report - again no new info. Daddy's PR can only do so much.
https://twitter.com/Redheather15
Replying to
@hellomag
She’ll be going for a fanny transplant next week as her current one is worn out through years of dating other women’s husbands

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

givepeasachance

VIP Member
Richie is going to be 'that bloke' with a string of kids and exs scattered across the UK.

Sitting there at 65 years old, washed up ex rugby player, balding and gone to fat, still with that gormless look on his face. It wasn't his fault, none of his exes ever understood him and tried to change /control him. Not his fault he couldn't pay child maintenance or got involved in his kids lives, the exes ruined his life and turned the kids against him.

docmum

VIP Member
So officially less than a year after he left helen. the kids will be doing the maths in a few years time, shame on them both.

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Let's not forget she actually let slip instant attraction at first sight , the rugby dinning when they first met .
Helen 6 months pregnant.

Photo shoot was for us 🤣
I bet myler didn't know that!
The “such a great dad to his three” comment made me laugh. Yes, walking out on your newborn daughter is the stuff of dream dads! She definitely won’t be saying that if he leaves her holding a couple of weeks old baby

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Lol that photo is clearly in retaliation to the press coverage of Helen. Either to show how happy they are and that he doesn’t care or in order to ride on the coat tails of the publicity Helen has had over the weekend. They can post what they like but either way they can’t change that less than a year ago he left his wife and knocked someone else up while he had a newborn baby at home.
---
And it’s really off that his daughter doesn’t appear on his account. If none of the kids were in there I could understand it but it’s like Elsie doesn’t exist to him.

• Haha

allyballet

They do have a special bond because they are both utterly deluded though I strongly suspect reality is starting to dawn on him.
Nice to see Helen making little Elsie central to her International Women's Day post and celebrating the women she knows in general. I don't think Helen is in the least bit fazed by Zippy's pathetic photo stunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 21