Helen Skelton #4 Team Helen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen Skelton just keeps on going from strength to strength, looking good at her day at the races.
Thanks to @BanditHealer for the suggestion
Carry On Folks

Reactions: 6
I find it all a tad strange that the local Yorkshire papers { facebook } are now reporting the baby photo nearly a week after they posted it .........
Oh the power of a rich powerful daddy .........
---
Meanwhile the kids are living the best outdoor life
I could be wrong but I think there's an attempt to clean up their image. Good luck with that one! The Buckingham Palace picture was maybe an effort to give them some credibility. Some people are impressed with stuff like that, clearly Myler's mother was. They hadn't contributed anything that I could see -just freeloading - which is what Zippy has done her entire life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Love this song From Carrie Underwood ........... dirty laundry

That lipstick on your collar, well, it ain't my shade of pink
And I can tell by the smell of that perfume, it's like 40 dollars too cheap
And there's a little wine stain on the pocket of your white cotton thread
You drink beer and whiskey, boy, and you know I don't drink red
Found it over in the corner
Wadded up on the bedroom floor
You shoulda hid it in the closet
You shoulda burned it, you shoulda lost it
Now I'ma have to hang you out to dry, dry, dry
Clothespin all your secrets to the line, line, line
Leave 'em blowing in the wind, just say goodbye to you
All those midnights sneaking in "I'm late again, oh, I'm so sorry"

*******All the Ajax in the world ain't gonna clean your dirty laundry*********

If the neighbors get to asking, I won't cover nothin' up
I'll tell 'em every little detail, how you drug me through the mud
I'm gonna string up your old button-down and slide it on the porch
Just in case you get the nerve to come knockin' on my door

• Haha
Typical insecure needy bunny boiler Zippy leaving some sort of comment under the photo of them together in that hideous green dress.
Cringe on steroids as usual and liking his mum's comments too with her Morticia Addams hair extensions. Helen, meanwhile, has been up all night with the baby (his other one) but retains a positive and happy outlook. She's made of sterner stuff than me. If anything is guaranteed to sink me, it's sleep deprivation.

Reactions: 8
Her hair extensions are woeful and all her money you’d think she would get decent ones her hair colour washes her out too.

Reactions: 4
Never bothers to post about his other little girl he makes me sick.
Well that is 1 with Elise his mum was holding her.
2 photos ( be it her face is covered) of Olivia ...
There is zero words for him.
I do hope Zippy or her mates are reading this .

The photo with him holding Elsie was in his stories so only visible for a short time. So there is nothing on his instagram linking him to Elsie. As a previous poster said, the arrival of this child will be treated like the Second Coming. They went visiting one of the few people who fawned over them about their Buckingham Palace visit. A Zippy mate. A lame joke followed by his trademark 😂😂😂. Absolutely hilarious.

Reactions: 5
The photo with him holding Elsie was in his stories so only visible for a short time. So there is nothing on his instagram linking him to Elsie. As a previous poster said, the arrival of this child will be treated like the Second Coming. They went visiting one of the few people who fawned over them about their Buckingham Palace visit. A Zippy mate. A lame joke followed by his trademark 😂😂😂. Absolutely hilarious.
He could have had Elise in his arms.....even with her face not showing.
I'm sure Zippy will go all out on father's day for him making him out to be the dad of the year.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
He could have had Elise in his arms.....even with her face not showing.
I'm sure Zippy will go all out on father's day for him making him out to be the dad of the year.
I love that the son on the right in the pic of him posing with them both looks so like Helen! 😈