Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’d all be silly to. You shouldn’t dip your own in the company ink, never mind the bosses daughter!

Reactions: 6
Latest edition of slag magazine just dropped if you're interested. Guess who the covergirl is?

llll.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think Steph's dad has started some damage limitation....maybe he's talked a bit of sense into the thick pair to lay low for a while!

Reactions: 8
He’s a minor celebrity who was married which maybe made him more exciting for her 😡
I think this is probably it, and he was married to someone more successful than him and more famous and then had someone hanging off his every word and fangirling about him, who's dad happened to be very rich, and bingo!

Reactions: 9
They’ve known about this site for a weeks since it all came out.

I know if my friends knew I’d got between a family , I won’t say I broke a home because it sound things may have been broken for a while and steph just happened to slot into what he wanted, then they’d all have something to say. I don’t surround myself with yes people.

32 and 4 kids lol stupid fool that he is there. I do hope her pregnancy is going ok though because it’s an innocent baby still and I’ve said before I don’t wish miscarriage or pregnancy loss egc on anyone no matter how foolish or cruel they can be

Reactions: 9
Latest article, nobody cares what Zippy is wearing never mind what theses two Z listers get up too. Daddy still paying the paps/papers I see to try and make her liked. Helen did well the weekend and then this article appears.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.