Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The last time they did - they seemed very keen to post it on his Instagram. Let's face it - he's spent more time with Steph's dog then he has his own daughter. I think she's way more pregnant than they have said and Helen found out and kicked him out.
I think she’s way more along in the pregnancy too hence the ugly big jacket.

Reactions: 6
They’re both equally as bad. He was married and she knew he was married

Yeah I see she’s as bad and it’s not good for either of them. Just always seems like it’s easier to blame the woman. We don’t know the ins and outs and either way now there’s another innocent kid to be involved and that should be the concern not the other bits said now. Moving on

Reactions: 3
he has a “H” tattoo 🤦🏼‍♀️ there’s a picture of it in this article.

Another reminder of why getting the names of partners is never a good idea!! Bet Zippy loves the daily reminder 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I personally dnt think the pics in the mirror (still can’t believe that’s the only place story can bet cover 😂) are flattering but Steph has a good figure. She’s got a fit physique; works out, runs, walks etc. she’s not as bad as is made out other than she’s with him. He’s the one who left the lids, she’s the one who clearly fell in love with another man (after her marriage) so it’s all a bit harsh. What’s worse is it’s always the woman blamed and sometimes
It’s not always her that’s the one to blame no?
I do get your point that she seems to be blamed more than him. I guess for me that is partly from when you mentioned how she just doesn't feel guilt and that part of her is missing it makes me think she must be a really cold, unfeeling person. I also think she does have a lot of power in this due to her sheer wealth. I also get the impression that Richie is not bright whereas she might be spoilt but doesn't strike me as stupid.

He is the one who abandoned his kids though, which is the worst part about all this.

Reactions: 4
Trolling is not ok but my god he comes across as such a petulant cry baby. You fucked up big time Richie, time to take some responsibility and get on with it.
This will all be Helen’s fault somehow no doubt.

Reactions: 15
It was pretty obvious that people would have opinions given the way he has behaved. Of course abusive messages are not ok but surely he didn’t expect everyone to gush over his new relationship when he was sharing photos publicly while his wife was at home with their tiny baby.

Reactions: 14
The DM comments section is usually a raging bin fire, but I have to applaud the person who suggested that if he wants to remove followers one by one, surely deleting his account would be quicker 😂

No one should be receiving abuse, but he's in no position to use such a sanctimonious tone

Reactions: 22
Normally I’d say the usual “it’s not ok for people to be abusive, two wrongs don’t make a right” blah blah. But in his case, duck it, I’ve got zero sympathy.

Reactions: 21
Oh dear…
He has a millionaire girlfriend, a baby on the way and his ex is making sure his kids are happy and healthy… what more does he want? Plenty of ‘celebs’ come off social media to protect themselves… why does he even need Insta anyway? Cry me a bleeping river Richie. If you’re so happy then go live your life. No one gives a tit about your status updates.

Reactions: 18
Poor Richie thinking his followers are sitting there shaking at the thought they might be next to go..... I'm invested in this because you just know the type. He will have always been jealous of his wife and would have loved feeling like he has the upper hand - and then she says nothing, goes on Strictly and they just can't take it. He's the insensitive type that would probably ask an old toy etc for the new baby.

Reactions: 7

I am against any form of harrassment or bulling so anyone who's going to his personal social media accounts to give him abuse should give their heads a wobble and think how they would feel having it done to them.

BUT if Richie is visiting places like Tattle to read about himself he should give his head a wobble too because going out of your way to read negative opinions on yourself is just plain dumb.

Reactions: 15
Is he having a laugh using the word 'malicious'.
That means when you try and harm a person or their reputation, or cause them embarrassment and upset.
He damaged and harmed his own reputation. He brought on all the upset and embarrassment to himself and his wife by shagging the bosses daughter and getting her pregnant behind his wife's back.
Then he abandoned his wife AND his children and he's got the cheek to call others malicious.
He's doing a Rebecca Vardy and Meghan Markle. Causes all the trouble then plays the victim. What a wally.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He has a millionaire girlfriend, a baby on the way and his ex is making sure his kids are happy and healthy… what more does he want? Plenty of ‘celebs’ come off social media to protect themselves… why does he even need Insta anyway? Cry me a bleeping river Richie. If you’re so happy then go live your life. No one gives a tit about your status updates.
They both wanted validation that they've done nothing wrong and stupidly thought people would actually congratulate them.

Reactions: 12
I noticed Zippys Dads Facebook only has a cover photo and profile photo (you’d wanna change that love) on public now. All other photos gone on private now 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The Thirkill’s are in damage limitation mode for sure. I bet they’ve told Richie to make his Instagram private. He’s a professional sports person ffs. I bet the ‘abuse’ he’s had is small fry to the stuff Premier League footballers get when they’ve had a bad game or their team has lost or from fans of rival clubs. All he had to do was change his settings and only post about rugby. It’s his fault all of this is in the public domain because he posted all the lovey dovey stuff on his stories!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.