Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m loving all the posts about how rough Ritchie looks 🤣 my friend saw my ex a couple of days ago called me up to say how horrific he looked.

Bags dropping down into his chin and an alcoholics eyes and nose. Yes that’s what happens when your a lying cheating narcissistic twit! I’m praying Helen wins strictly, meets a hot bloke and Ritchie cheats on Zippy.
Ooooo this sounds familiar 😂 my ex is a narc too and is looking rough as arses these days

Reactions: 10
Just seen an article on an interview from Helen on the daily mail, saying she felt unappreciated by Ritchie, and he didn't realise the work it took to raise their kids. Her comme ts probably hurt his little willy ego, and he went searching for a boost in the arms of zippy. Can't see the situation with ritchie and zippy being any better now she's pregnant though

Reactions: 17
Richie didn’t realise the work it took to raise kids and yet he goes on and gets Zippy pregnant. He’s the not the brightest his is?

Reactions: 18
I've attached the interview. Helen's doing a strictly diary for the Telegraph each week and there's a subscriber offer on - 3 months for £1.
Interesting she's moved back to Cumbria. I'm glad for her and her kids. I'm pretty sure she lived quite near me in Leeds as I've seen her nearby and on one of Myler's photos I recognised the school from the kid's school bag.

Whenever you want to read an article that's behind a paywall go to https://12ft.io/ and copy and paste the URL in the remove paywall section or you can use https://archive.ph/ website for the same thing to read things for free.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Richie didn’t realise the work it took to raise kids and yet he goes on and gets Zippy pregnant. He’s the not the brightest his is?
I thought that too and I wonder how Zippy feels hearing that? He’s unlikely to change any time soon if he’s never been a hands on Dad.

Reactions: 13
I thought that too and I wonder how Zippy feels hearing that? He’s unlikely to change any time soon if he’s never been a hands on Dad.
However, from what i have read Helen was isolated away from friends and family support whereas zippy has her family around her. He will be a shite dad to this baby too but she won't be rasing it alone

Reactions: 11
However, from what i have read Helen was isolated away from friends and family support whereas zippy has her family around her. He will be a shite dad to this baby too but she won't be rasing it alone
Zippy is a spoilt brat no doubt Daddy will pay for a Nanny/night nanny couldn’t see Madame getting up to do night feeds or change crappy nappies.

Reactions: 16
I didn’t realise how many challenges Helen had done for Blue Peter, she’s bloody amazing !! She danced much more confidently tonight & she looked so happy. Go on Girl !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I didn’t realise how many challenges Helen had done for Blue Peter, she’s bloody amazing !! She danced much more confidently tonight & she looked so happy. Go on Girl !!!
I'm sure we'd all do the same for a lot of money.

Reactions: 5
Bet the husband thief is raging after watching that performance - Helen was fantastic. Look at what you lost Richie, I actually feel a bit sorry for you after that. The more they try to put her down, the stronger she rises.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This just all reeks of a man who couldn’t deal with being the less successful, intelligent and “stronger” partner. Rather than upping his game, growing up and developing a bit more self esteem (by being a better partner / dad) he took the easy route and moved on with a less challenging (to his ego) partner.

What an absolute idiot Zippy must be, to believe that this man is a catch? He has shown himself to be an utter scumbag.
She thinks she’s won - but she’s got the biggest booby prize going. A sad, pathetic little manchild.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Does anyone listen to Helen’s show on Radio 5Live on a Sunday morning? She really is excellent. So natural, engaged and knowledgeable. She was also great with Tony Livesey when she did the Drive show.

She‘s not on tomorrow morning but thankfully warned us that it was Stacey Dooley so I’ll be avoiding that like the plague!

Reactions: 12
Does anyone listen to Helen’s show on Radio 5Live on a Sunday morning? She really is excellent. So natural, engaged and knowledgeable. She was also great with Tony Livesey when she did the Drive show.

She‘s not on tomorrow morning but thankfully warned us that it was Stacey Dooley so I’ll be avoiding that like the plague!
Yep, it's a great listen - she clearly knows her stuff and is a great broadcaster (and I share your feelings about Stacey Dooley!)

I really loved Helen's Charleston last night - it was the most relaxed and confident she's been on the show so far. Hopefully she can keep it up

Reactions: 9
I’m fully expecting more loved up photos to appear on Zippy’s Insta now Helen is joint top of the Strictly leader board,

Reactions: 12
Zippy's probably only jealous because she would want to the put the strictly costumes on her preloved site 😃 I've said it before but how can she be bothered doing that. Can you imagine what she will be flogging when the baby arrives. Richie better watch out as can imagine she will sell him too at one point - she will have to put WORN TWICE :) 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Zippy's probably only jealous because she would want to the put the strictly costumes on her preloved site 😃 I've said it before but how can she be bothered doing that. Can you imagine what she will be flogging when the baby arrives. Richie better watch out as can imagine she will sell him too at one point - she will have to put WORN TWICE :) 😀
Strictly Come Slagging.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.