Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s got that ‘stressed but trying not to look it’ air about him. Good.

View attachment 1681198
He’s been reading the comments on here about his wrinkly mush and is now trying not pull any facial expressions for the paps photos .This is probaly the same expression he has when zippy is telling him he can’t go out at night without her anymore incase he accidentally falls balls deep into some blonde.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Reality hits. He left domestic life for a bit of fun only to find himself with an even bigger mess. Dope.
Imagine, thinking you’re letting go of the responsibility of a young family and the sleepless nights. To six months later having to do it all again 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 never mind babe I’m sure it was worth it 👀👀👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
First photo; “He’s mine all mine don’t touch stand back ladies”

second photo; “Be a good boy their now and go back to the car, if your a really good boy when can take a trip on Daddies private jet , but you have to promise to be on your best behaviour.

Wtf are those yokes on her bottom half between that and the jacket she looks as is if she’s about to jump out of a plane.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

second photo; “Be a good boy their now and go back to the car, if your a really good boy when can take a trip on Daddies private jet , but you have to promise to be on your best behaviour.

Wtf are those yokes on her bottom half between that and the jacket she looks as is if she’s about to jump out of a plane.
For someone with so much money her dress sense is appalling!

Reactions: 12
I personally dnt think the pics in the mirror (still can’t believe that’s the only place story can bet cover 😂) are flattering but Steph has a good figure. She’s got a fit physique; works out, runs, walks etc. she’s not as bad as is made out other than she’s with him. He’s the one who left the lids, she’s the one who clearly fell in love with another man (after her marriage) so it’s all a bit harsh. What’s worse is it’s always the woman blamed and sometimes
It’s not always her that’s the one to blame no?

Reactions: 1
I don't see anyone soley blaming her. He's received a lot of stick too however yes, nine times out of ten, it's usually the new woman who gets the blame.
No matter how loved up he acts I can see him being the jealous type when Helen gets a new fella. It'll be a blow especially if he's sees pics of them out with the children. He strikes me as the fragile ego type.

I personally dnt think the pics in the mirror (still can’t believe that’s the only place story can bet cover 😂) are flattering but Steph has a good figure. She’s got a fit physique; works out, runs, walks etc. she’s not as bad as is made out other than she’s with him. He’s the one who left the lids, she’s the one who clearly fell in love with another man (after her marriage) so it’s all a bit harsh. What’s worse is it’s always the woman blamed and sometimes
They’re both equally as bad. He was married and she knew he was married

Reactions: 30

Is he still wearing his wedding ring? 👀

I think we can blame her for having a lack of sensitivity. It's very entitled to not accept you are in the wrong and to just go away and deal with that. All the insta pics, the tabloid paps etc just not necessary. They may think that Helen is egging it on a bit - but she out their earning for her children, whereas Richie and his family are hanging around with a family that will never put those 3 kids first above their own.

I find the myler family a bit off - all the happy family posts when they must know their grandchildren/nephews must be suffering.

I've said it before if Helen wasn't Helen and just a wife she would have been destroyed by this lot.

Reactions: 23
People are annoyed with her because she seems to lack any sense of remorse about what’s happened and has plastered lovey dovey photos all over her social media right from the beginning. Had they laid low for a bit I don’t think she’d be coping as much flack as she is now.

Reactions: 28
I think we can blame her for having a lack of sensitivity. It's very entitled to not accept you are in the wrong and to just go away and deal with that. All the insta pics, the tabloid paps etc just not necessary. They may think that Helen is egging it on a bit - but she out their earning for her children, whereas Richie and his family are hanging around with a family that will never put those 3 kids first above their own.

I find the myler family a bit off - all the happy family posts when they must know their grandchildren/nephews must be suffering.

I've said it before if Helen wasn't Helen and just a wife she would have been destroyed by this lot.
Yes, it's almost more the way they are dealing with the situation - people have affairs and marriages break down, but to have an affair when your wife is either pregnant or has just given birth, and then post stuff that seems to be a dig at your wife?

There seems to be a lot of insecurity at play here and not for the first time I wonder if it was Helen who asked him to leave when he came clean about the pregnancy. And he is possibly quite resentful of the fact she took control and is making the best of a bad situation.

Obviously this is just me being an armchair psychologist, but I can't imagine the pregnancy was in anyway planned (on his part anyway)

Reactions: 15
It’s like Richie and Steph thought the situation was a storm that could somehow be weathered and with time it would all be water under the bridge. And now it is slowly dawning on them that that’s not going to be the case. And even if they stay together, even if it’s 15 years down the line, he’s still going to be prick who left his wife with a newborn and two little kids in the most callous way and knocked someone else up straight away. Life comes at you pretty fast I guess.

Reactions: 22
Agreed. His family seem as awful as he is.

How can they be nice as pie to them both? They should be putting the children first, even if their Dad won’t.

Are they planning on trying to get on the gravy train too so sucking up to her. Or maybe never liked Helen and now using this to stick the boot in. Either way, the lot of them are vile.

Do his family even bother seeing the kids at all? Richie’s mum is on FB and there isn’t a single photo of her grandchildren anywhere on her profile which I found strange. My mum‘s is plastered in photos of hers!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Do his family even bother seeing the kids at all?
The last time they did - they seemed very keen to post it on his Instagram. Let's face it - he's spent more time with Steph's dog then he has his own daughter. I think she's way more pregnant than they have said and Helen found out and kicked him out.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.