Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m fully expecting more loved up photos to appear on Zippy’s Insta now Helen is joint top of the Strictly leader board,
She was great last night! Appeared to be in a good place. Much happier, mind you if I got to see Hamza regularly I would be beaming from ear to ear🤭

Reactions: 10
Her dance was great again last night, my 6 year old voted for her because she danced to the Blue Peter tune(even though he has never watched it 😂 ). I will have to give her radio show a listen, I usually listen to 5live in the week but not so much at the weekend. I think she’ll be absolutely fine, either on her own or with a new partner if she chooses.

Richie and Steph have been very quiet this week, maybe they learnt their lesson from the stories in the press last week and are going to keep their heads down now because the comments about them were brutal and he got booed when he played for Ireland.

Reactions: 12
In six months this: "Social Media trolls ruined our relationship". Daily Mirror Exclusive Richie Meathead.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In six months this: Daily mail exclusive Dim Wit, “ my dick accidentally feel into some blonde 25 year old on a night out”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cue a shared story/photo from Zippy with “LOVE YOU” “proud of you” or just ❤
Love you babes. Love you too. You put the phone down first. No you. You said you'd put the phone down. Let's put the phone down at the same time. You didn't put the phone down.

Cunts.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Cue a shared story/photo from Zippy with “LOVE YOU” “proud of you” or just ❤
Recycle those ridiculous photos from the other week, pretty apt as Ireland hugely outplayed by Lebanon and Myler was "garbage"today! He was bloody "rubbish!" He needs get In the bin after that performance!

Reactions: 5
Recycle those ridiculous photos from the other week, pretty apt as Ireland hugely outplayed by Lebanon and Myler was "garbage"today! He was bloody "rubbish!" He needs get In the bin after that performance!
Maybe he's got a huge cock? I can't imagine any other redeeming feature. Women, let me know (or men). As a man who is comfortable with his size I've always thought a woman considered penis size 'a bonus' but not a deal-breaker. Richie must have SOMETHING and that's the only thing left I can think of? Opinions?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Maybe he's got a huge cock? I can't imagine any other redeeming feature. Women, let me know (or men). As a man who is comfortable with his size I've always thought a woman considered penis size 'a bonus' but not a deal-breaker. Richie must have SOMETHING and that's the only thing left I can think of? Opinions?
Being hung like a donkey is meaningless if you're crap in bed. Quality and stamina over size any day of the week. What a turn this thread has taken! 😂😂🍆🍆

• Haha
  • Wow
Being hung like a donkey is meaningless if you're crap in bed. Quality and stamina over size any day of the week. What a turn this thread has taken! 😂😂🍆🍆
It's not the size of the ship it's the motion of the ocean. Ok, I get it. My fault. Ignore my ramblings. I just fail to see what Zippy see's in him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im not so sure Zippy Towers is actually so lovey dovey considering how they got together. I think it’ll be more a case of ‘who are you texting?’ or ‘who is that girl commenting on your insta?’ in reality. As someone who has been treated similar to helen, that person was the one who threw completely unfounded accusations at me, it all made sense afterwards that it was because the accusations were a reflection of his own behaviour.

totally agree. Some size is necessary but large means nowt if they haven’t got a clue 😂 happy Sunday all…🤣

Reactions: 7
It's not the size of the ship it's the motion of the ocean. Ok, I get it. My fault. Ignore my ramblings. I just fail to see what Zippy see's in him.
He’s a minor celebrity who was married which maybe made him more exciting for her 😡

Reactions: 4
Im not so sure Zippy Towers is actually so lovey dovey considering how they got together. I think it’ll be more a case of ‘who are you texting?’ or ‘who is that girl commenting on your insta?’ in reality. As someone who has been treated similar to helen, that person was the one who threw completely unfounded accusations at me, it all made sense afterwards that it was because the accusations were a reflection of his own behaviour.

totally agree. Some size is necessary but large means nowt if they haven’t got a clue 😂 happy Sunday all…🤣
Being cheated on is one thing, I trust my current boyfriend, but I still get a bit “who’re you texting? Why are you smiling at your phone?” So I can only imagine being the one who was cheated with is worse, always wondering when the new piece on the side will appear, who’s he texting, who’s liking his photos, although zippy seems pretty delusional, she probably thinks she’s the one who can change him and he would NEEEEVEEER cheat on her

It’s a deal breaker for me. Although I’m not really that interested in cock anymore. Probably an age thing but I’d rather be alone than take on someone like him. The thought of all that baggage is a massive turn off. Add the fact he’s a complete skank and I don’t see why anyone would have him. I think reality will set in soon enough and it will all be over within a few years. I just hope Helen has the sense not to take him back.

Reactions: 5
She’ll be a Rugby League Fan Girl won’t she, growing up with her Dad in the position he’s in. I guarantee she’s tried it with more than one & he was the only one stupid enough to take the offer. That we know of anyway. He’s hardly a stand out player or particularly handsome.

She’ll be a Rugby League Fan Girl won’t she, growing up with her Dad in the position he’s in. I guarantee she’s tried it with more than one & he was the only one stupid enough to take the offer. That we know of anyway. He’s hardly a stand out player or particularly handsome.
Id say all those lads that play for the rhinos think she’s a bunny boiler, she’s also not attractive to catch any of their eyes anyway.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.