Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
32??
He has the deep set lines and crow's feet that one would normally see on someone in their sixties.
If the upgraded side piece is reading here no doubt she'll have him botoxed by the end of the month.
Screenshot_20221018-172605_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I wonder whether the scenario might have been he was having an affair, found out she was pregnant, and then had to come clean to Helen and that was that

There is quite an in depth interview with Helen in the Telegraph today - she doesn't mention them, just alludes to the situation and says she doesn't want sympathy because there are people in much worse situations than her who don't get the opportunities she gets. Also said she's very happy now she's moved back to her parents in Cumbria

(It's behind a paywall but I managed to read it before I used my free article allocation. Should have taken screenshots 😖)

Reactions: 22
I've attached the interview. Helen's doing a strictly diary for the Telegraph each week and there's a subscriber offer on - 3 months for £1.
Interesting she's moved back to Cumbria. I'm glad for her and her kids. I'm pretty sure she lived quite near me in Leeds as I've seen her nearby and on one of Myler's photos I recognised the school from the kid's school bag.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I've attached the interview. Helen's doing a strictly diary for the Telegraph each week and there's a subscriber offer on - 3 months for £1.
Interesting she's moved back to Cumbria. I'm glad for her and her kids. I'm pretty sure she lived quite near me in Leeds as I've seen her nearby and on one of Myler's photos I recognised the school from the kid's school bag.
Thanks for sharing it, it’s nice for her and her kids that they’re living with her family there. I hope she is as happy as she’s saying 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm wondering if Zippy's ex husband has been paid a sweetne
What a silly twunt he is to have the children's school identified on social media. Some people are so thick.

Reactions: 13
Thanks for sharing! I'm sure, despite the positive spin she puts on in the interview, she still has to deal with personal sadness over the situation, she's only human like the rest of us. But she's got an amazing attitude and outlook, she will continue to be a wonderful mum and all round human being. She deserves every happiness, whether that's with a new man or on her own with her lovely kids.

Reactions: 24
Thanks for sharing! I'm sure, despite the positive spin she puts on in the interview, she still has to deal with personal sadness over the situation, she's only human like the rest of us. But she's got an amazing attitude and outlook, she will continue to be a wonderful mum and all round human being. She deserves every happiness, whether that's with a new man or on her own with her lovely kids.
oh she will be, totally, how she’s holding it together I’ll never know. My ex partner cheated on me and left me for someone else after 10 years together, and I was a mess for a very long time, I couldn’t hide it, and that was without any kids in tow. I’d go to work and have my robot smile face on, but be an utter wreck as soon as I got home, maybe she’s the same. I really admire her for everything she’s doing just now though

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The problem is he doesn’t give a tit. Nor does Steph or they wouldn’t be as they are. It’s extremely frustrating to watch play out

Reactions: 15
He’s the kind of guy who wouldn’t like it if Helen moved and got a new fella.

Yes a nice hot dancer from strictly would be just the ticket to piss off old wrinkly face is Vito single he is bloody gorgeous 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m loving all the posts about how rough Ritchie looks 🤣 my friend saw my ex a couple of days ago called me up to say how horrific he looked.

Bags dropping down into his chin and an alcoholics eyes and nose. Yes that’s what happens when your a lying cheating narcissistic twit! I’m praying Helen wins strictly, meets a hot bloke and Ritchie cheats on Zippy.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m loving all the posts about how rough Ritchie looks 🤣 my friend saw my ex a couple of days ago called me up to say how horrific he looked.

Bags dropping down into his chin and an alcoholics eyes and nose. Yes that’s what happens when your a lying cheating narcissistic twit! I’m praying Helen wins strictly, meets a hot bloke and Ritchie cheats on Zippy.
Rugby Players are also prone to early onset dementia and other brain-related chronic illnesses. That would be awful.

Reactions: 8
I mean I respect Helen for keeping herself busy and the amazing mum she clearly is however winning strictly for this and having been cheated on is a tad unfair. She should win if she’s the best. She doesn’t need to win really either does she, she’s going to have loads more work come in with all the press attention she’s getting. Won’t be long til The Thirkill lot are back in America, although He won’t be able to go due to rugby and kids so it’s going to be hard traditions moving forwards. Christmas is coming and it’s another broken home for those poor kids who won’t understand why dads not there. And same with the baby next year; first Christmas for them as well possibly without dad. Heartbreaking for the kids and memories this kind of thing is.

Wonder if the kids have had to move schools now if she’s relocated? Quite a commute as well for Helen with strictly unless she’s training somewhere up north and just in south for the weekends? God bless the grandparents. I want to say hers mainly as I bet they do the most work to help but I don’t think that’s necessarily the paternal one’s fault. Really do feel sad for the kids this morning when it’s half coming and ours have all been in our bed playing games and chatting and they now don’t have that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I mean I respect Helen for keeping herself busy and the amazing mum she clearly is however winning strictly for this and having been cheated on is a tad unfair. She should win if she’s the best. She doesn’t need to win really either does she, she’s going to have loads more work come in with all the press attention she’s getting. Won’t be long til The Thirkill lot are back in America, although He won’t be able to go due to rugby and kids so it’s going to be hard traditions moving forwards. Christmas is coming and it’s another broken home for those poor kids who won’t understand why dads not there. And same with the baby next year; first Christmas for them as well possibly without dad. Heartbreaking for the kids and memories this kind of thing is.

Wonder if the kids have had to move schools now if she’s relocated? Quite a commute as well for Helen with strictly unless she’s training somewhere up north and just in south for the weekends? God bless the grandparents. I want to say hers mainly as I bet they do the most work to help but I don’t think that’s necessarily the paternal one’s fault. Really do feel sad for the kids this morning when it’s half coming and ours have all been in our bed playing games and chatting and they now don’t have that.
I think she said in her interview the kids now go to school with her old school friend's kids so it sounds like they've moved schools . I noticed her and Gorka have been rehearsing in Penrith and Lancaster apart from when they have to go to London (which is usually the Strictly way - the pro dancer goes wherever the celeb lives to rehearse, but Gorka lives up north anyway)

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.