Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim wits newest post on insta letting us all know he sees his kids, I wouldn’t want my children around Zippy who I’d say snapped the first photo. He also limited comments on that post, the second photo he looks haggard looking.
He looks ancient, can’t believe he’s only 32!

Reactions: 11
He’s really aged !! I suppose that’s the stress of having an affair catching up with you !!

Reactions: 11
The 'love ya' comes across very matey and jokey, she's definitely trapped him. She's very territorial over him considering it's a 'work' post!
Very possessive over him and seems way more into him then he is her. The “LOVE YOU” is nauseating.

Reactions: 17
When he ends up doing the dirty on Zippy I can’t see her being as calm and collected as Helen is currently being. She’ll go full blown mental hairy canary

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Richie could have said "I'm really flattered but I have a wife and three children at home, maybe in another life". You can't blame a gal for trying.
No you can blame her for trying. She knew he was married with kids, maybe it’s just me, but I’d never chase a married man, let alone sleep with one, no matter how much he came on to me. Maybe I just have a moral compass, zippy certainly doesn’t

Glen Close vibes in fatal attraction.
I won’t be IGNORED, Ritchie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Anyone who needs a good bloody laugh, go to Helens insta stories. She's said before the boys were feral.. they bloody are 😂😂😂.. maybe they could give their dad a few slaps with the bat and knock sense into him? 🤔 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Anyone who needs a good bloody laugh, go to Helens insta stories. She's said before the boys were feral.. they bloody are 😂😂😂.. maybe they could give their dad a few slaps with the bat and knock sense into him? 🤔 😂
I kept thinking “mind the TV!”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The 'love ya' comes across very matey and jokey, she's definitely trapped him. She's very territorial over him considering it's a 'work' post!
I’d find it really off if I put it as she has to have my partner respond with what he has. It just doesn’t come across as the same authenticity. And they are 32. Like who needs such SM confirmation so public ally it’s weird as anything. Jay go live your lives. I don’t get it

No you can blame her for trying. She knew he was married with kids, maybe it’s just me, but I’d never chase a married man, let alone sleep with one, no matter how much he came on to me. Maybe I just have a moral compass, zippy certainly doesn’t
She could have had a pick of plenty of handsome, well established men. She has the social capital to be out there meeting all sorts of people who are available so it honestly is baffling. Whether he wasnt happy or not for the sake of those kids it just shouldn’t have happened as it has or as publicly as it has. It’s interesting what a previous poster was saying about Helen following narcissistic accounts ..

Also she does a lot of work with age partnership and the marketing of that with celebs so be interesting how that plays out now considering Helen is more high profile doing strictly etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She could have had a pick of plenty of handsome, well established men. She has the social capital to be out there meeting all sorts of people who are available so it honestly is baffling. Whether he wasnt happy or not for the sake of those kids it just shouldn’t have happened as it has or as publicly as it has. It’s interesting what a previous poster was saying about Helen following narcissistic accounts ..

Also she does a lot of work with age partnership and the marketing of that with celebs so be interesting how that plays out now considering Helen is more high profile doing strictly etc.
Absolutely this. Why throw the kitchen sink at Richie Myler when she could meet pretty much anyone? It slightly reminds me of the Ecclestone sisters with all their wealth, privilege and elite schooling - they've married a couple of dodgy Essex wide boys.

It's hard to believe that the job with Age Partnership is anything very serious as she seems to be off travelling, doing what ever she likes whenever she likes...

Reactions: 8
Absolutely this. Why throw the kitchen sink at Richie Myler when she could meet pretty much anyone? It slightly reminds me of the Ecclestone sisters with all their wealth, privilege and elite schooling - they've married a couple of dodgy Essex wide boys.

It's hard to believe that the job with Age Partnership is anything very serious as she seems to be off travelling, doing what ever she likes whenever she likes...

Yeah not really in the office working although I’m sure now there’ll be some posts to prove otherwise. I’d hate to have her as my team manager the amount of time she gets off

Reactions: 7
I wondered whether there would be less bad press on certain outlets/channels etc because age partnership advertise. Think Eeamon Holmes is in their adverts.

I believe the Myler name comes from Ritchie's stepdad. So maybe some family drama there at some point as his family don't seem to have any issues with it. There is only ten years between Helen and his mum.

Helen has a lucky escape, retirement for Richie coming up and he will have to stay in line or be out on his ear with not much income to look forward to.

I do find Zippy a strange character - maybe he's the only rhinos player that she had a chance with. Or her dad at some point fancies buying the club and she wants to run it and fancied some help... The whole public love you etc is just very juvenile.

Reactions: 16
I wondered whether there would be less bad press on certain outlets/channels etc because age partnership advertise. Think Eeamon Holmes is in their adverts.

I believe the Myler name comes from Ritchie's stepdad. So maybe some family drama there at some point as his family don't seem to have any issues with it. There is only ten years between Helen and his mum.

Helen has a lucky escape, retirement for Richie coming up and he will have to stay in line or be out on his ear with not much income to look forward to.

I do find Zippy a strange character - maybe he's the only rhinos player that she had a chance with. Or her dad at some point fancies buying the club and she wants to run it and fancied some help... The whole public love you etc is just very juvenile.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again she would have copped off with any of those rhino players if they had looked her way. Clearly the other lads on the team had a bit more sense not to mention she’s not attractive at all, I’d say she was always bating her eyelids at them and being a total fan girl around them before dim wit.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.