Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Richie played for Ireland today (through his Mothers ancestry I believe) and although the crowd was small he got hammered. Booed everytime he had the ball & given a good round of applause & a cheer when he dropped the ball. I’d like to think he is at least a little embarrassed by how he has conducted himself, but I doubt it.
What's funny about that is it was played at his home club stadium. It would be like say Mo Salah playing for Egypt at Anfield against some random country and being booed.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly had a read through and can't remember everything I read from the pages so if I repeat something apologies. Helen is well shot of him as has been said.
From the news stories I've read it's like the new gf is making it all out to be some unfortunate timing or accidental. She didn't expect her opportunity to become a mother happen now, oh so the baby was a whoopsie from not thinking clearly about contraception? The relationship wasn't planned maybe. Like it doesn't matter how unfortunate it all is. There is something most definitely dodgy in the timings of it all they can dispute that as much as they like it won't change the truth. It was known he was married with children, he should have kept it in his pants and she should have stayed well clear. If they'd become friends and feelings grew he should have discussed with Helen went through a split and stayed out of public eye for a good while with the new gf.
Nooo they had to end up pregnant and upset and being given tit for it. Either you planned to get pregnant in a relationship that you knew fine well was gonna face criticism or it was an accident and you've just behaved like you've been together ages and it's perfectly fine to have an accidental pregnancy now. There is no way they come out looking like innocent people, no matter how many attempts are made at spinning facts.
At the end of the day though this is creating bad publicity for their work and that doesn't make the money people happy even if one of them is her daddy. The relationship may or may not last (I doubt it will) but it's been said previously about burning bridges so staying together out of stubbornness etc.
In the years to come though Helen will either meet someone new and be settled with a good life or still single and killing it. He will maybe still be with her or he may have done his best impression of a teenage boy thinking with hormones and a hard on again.
The internet is forever though and Helen is taking the high ground but when those kids get old enough the story is out there of the disrespect he showed their mother. His daughter will know how he treated a woman when she herself wasn't even a year old. If he is in her life that will be fun talking about boys disrespecting her. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her Dads profile pic on Facebook, awkward 😆
Im shocked I’ve got mutual friends with the dad but then again I did go on a spree of befriending lots of rich people in my local area when I moved here so guessing that’s why 😂
PS I know you all think zippy… but I think Gollum!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Honestly had a read through and can't remember everything I read from the pages so if I repeat something apologies. Helen is well shot of him as has been said.
From the news stories I've read it's like the new gf is making it all out to be some unfortunate timing or accidental. She didn't expect her opportunity to become a mother happen now, oh so the baby was a whoopsie from not thinking clearly about contraception? The relationship wasn't planned maybe. Like it doesn't matter how unfortunate it all is. There is something most definitely dodgy in the timings of it all they can dispute that as much as they like it won't change the truth. It was known he was married with children, he should have kept it in his pants and she should have stayed well clear. If they'd become friends and feelings grew he should have discussed with Helen went through a split and stayed out of public eye for a good while with the new gf.
Nooo they had to end up pregnant and upset and being given tit for it. Either you planned to get pregnant in a relationship that you knew fine well was gonna face criticism or it was an accident and you've just behaved like you've been together ages and it's perfectly fine to have an accidental pregnancy now. There is no way they come out looking like innocent people, no matter how many attempts are made at spinning facts.
At the end of the day though this is creating bad publicity for their work and that doesn't make the money people happy even if one of them is her daddy. The relationship may or may not last (I doubt it will) but it's been said previously about burning bridges so staying together out of stubbornness etc.
In the years to come though Helen will either meet someone new and be settled with a good life or still single and killing it. He will maybe still be with her or he may have done his best impression of a teenage boy thinking with hormones and a hard on again.
The internet is forever though and Helen is taking the high ground but when those kids get old enough the story is out there of the disrespect he showed their mother. His daughter will know how he treated a woman when she herself wasn't even a year old. If he is in her life that will be fun talking about boys disrespecting her. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Even if both of those situations had happened ( unlikely) they are not famous. He is the husband of a TV presenter and a not well known rugby player and her dad is k own in his home city. They could have gone on a media blackout, hunkered down and gone to ground. They didn't, and have brought all this on themselves.

Reactions: 25
I just genuinely can’t imagine what goes through someone’s mind to think “ah yes, this man is married/in a relationship, this is the one I want, duck his partner/wife and kids” What sort of moral compass does someone have to think like that and be ok with it? And don’t start me on him. He’s a unt with a capital C.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I just genuinely can’t imagine what goes through someone’s mind to think “ah yes, this man is married/in a relationship, this is the one I want, duck his partner/wife and kids” What sort of moral compass does someone have to think like that and be ok with it? And don’t start me on him. He’s a unt with a capital C.
Or even who thinks they are a good catch? She seems like the sort of person who believes her bloke left his wife because she wasn't giving him what he wanted, and she is the one who will change him, and he will be eternally faithful and suddenly a good dad. It must be killing her to see Helen on Strictly, as she can't tell herself she's an ugly, old hag who let herself go and lost her man!

Reactions: 22
Considering her age I think Stephanie was just absolutely desperate for a baby. I think getting pregnant was her plan all along and Richie is happy with the lifestyle/money. She'll be able to afford a full time nanny and night nurse she's hardly going to be drowning in nappies or struggling with sleep deprivation so I do t think the baby will affect their lifestyle too much to be honest.

Even if they did fall in love etc and they are together in 20 years (I highly doubt it) the way they have gone about it not even being low key when his daughter was four months old is unforgivable. I find the comments where Stephanie thinks Richie is a great dad are almost trolling Helen. He's treated his kids appallingly.

I reckon Richie and Helen were in a bad place. Didn't she have the baby then shortly after he had an injury and had to have an operation? That would have been a huge strain but all the more reason to try and fix things. If your unhappy no matter the circumstances then ok but in this case there were obvious reasons which would affect anyone's relationship.

I honestly think the pair of them must be in cloud cuckoo land to be surprised by the backlash.

Reactions: 25
If Zippy was so desperate for a baby I wonder why she didn’t have one with her ex, or maybe they did try and she couldn’t get pregnant. Either that or she was on birth control, I don’t think this pregnancy was planned you don’t only get with someone and say you know what let’s start trying for baby, I’m not buying that.

Reactions: 10

How annoying for Richie that he's kept up as his DP the wedding day photo of Steph.

Reactions: 2
If Zippy was so desperate for a baby I wonder why she didn’t have one with her ex, or maybe they did try and she couldn’t get pregnant. Either that or she was on birth control, I don’t think this pregnancy was planned you don’t only get with someone and say you know what let’s start trying for baby, I’m not buying that.
Not planned by him anyway.

Reactions: 10
I’m not sure if this has been shared yet
This new girlfriend seems awful.....absolutely no empathy for anyone else!

Started seeing Richie the month before he and Helen announced their seperation! Surely she knew he was already married, and that his wife had just had a baby! And also had 2 other young children. I think an awful lot of mums will see her as the home wrecker she is.

Im looking forward to the karma of zippy having her own 9 month old, with sleepless nights, etc (and getting her figure back to normal, after pregnancy, giving birth, and maybe breast feeding,) and see how it feels to see Richie to be out there enjoying himself on nights out with his mates, and attractive women all throwing themselves at him. While she is left at home by herself, looking after the baby!

If Richie wanted to be a family man, he wouldnt have deserted his wife, when she and his young family, needed him.

Reactions: 23
The relationship had run its course/ she was bored of him but reluctant to end it due to biological clock ticking, met Richie and had lots of chemistry, spoiled princess so the fact he's married and new father made him 'off limits' and so she wanted him more, saw the opportunity to move straight on to someone else who would be under the thumb enough/easily manipulated enough to get her pregnant straight away.

Reactions: 12
The relationship had run its course/ she was bored of him but reluctant to end it due to biological clock ticking, met Richie and had lots of chemistry,
Lust is often mistaken for love. I give it 2 years, tops.

Reactions: 15
Making huge decisions like moving in, engagements, babies etc during the honeymoon period when everything is rosie and romantic is always a big risk.
I wonder how things will in a few years once the loved up glow dims No doubt he'll have another side piece lined up and ready for when he jumps ship again.

Reactions: 7
The relationship had run its course/ she was bored of him but reluctant to end it due to biological clock ticking, met Richie and had lots of chemistry, spoiled princess so the fact he's married and new father made him 'off limits' and so she wanted him more, saw the opportunity to move straight on to someone else who would be under the thumb enough/easily manipulated enough to get her pregnant straight away.
How long had Zippy been split up from her ex when she took up with Myler?

Reactions: 2
Another guy called Rich. He’s laid low. You’ll find him on dads fb pics if you go quick if they’ll be gone S they read here

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.