Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zippy knew he had a new born and a wife but still dropped her knickers for him before he left I reckon. She deserves to be trashed just as much.

Probably thinks they're ankle warmers.

Pre loved lol, she should use that to describe her boyfriend!! How about pre loved baby daddy šŸ¤” Personally I think she's a bleep and I'd be absolutely devastated if that was a child of mine!
Her parents have to be embarrassed by all this they must be the talk of Harrogate.

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m not sure if this has been shared yet
There's actually nothing positive about what this couple have done. If they'd held their hands up and admitted they were shagging behind Helen's back instead of trying to put one over on people it would probably have died down a bit. A lot of people are rightly disgusted by them and Daddy can't buy the way out of that for her.

Reactions: 16
Her parents have to be embarrassed by all this they must be the talk of Harrogate.
Must admit I live in Harrogate (didnā€™t grow up here) and I have never heard of the family.

In all fairness 50% of the time Iā€™ve been here was lockdown šŸ˜­

Reactions: 7
That give too much credit to them. Theyā€™re not that well known. But I guess it depends on social circles? The people who youā€™d think care what sheā€™s done wonā€™t because theyā€™re all of the same social circle Iā€™d suspect. She didnā€™t have a name for herself before this. Which I actually blame him more for. Not saying sheā€™s not to blame obviously but he has the children at home. He walked out on his family. Sheā€™s only ended her new marriage. If anyone close to her cannot tell her the truth then that speaks more for her than them knowing her response to it.

Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s only ended her new marriage. If anyone close to her cannot tell her the truth then that speaks more for her than them knowing her response to it.
Huh? Steph is a homewrecking slag. What else is there to know about her?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Makes me laugh that her dads profile picture in Facebook is of him and her on her wedding day. Youā€™d think he would have changed it!

• Haha
I think the family are kore well known in Leeds as thatā€™s where her dad is from and known in rugby league circles too.

Reactions: 2
If heā€™s one of the richest businessmen in the area I guess people will know which side their bread is buttered wonā€™t they? Theyā€™ll be full of congratulations to their faces and appalled behind their back.

I wonder if their son has turned out okā€¦

Just had a look at dim wits stories and heā€™s shared one from Zippy from an Ireland rugby match (rugby league). and their singing irelands call before the match. Gives me the absolute rage this prick is playing for Ireland let alone even standing there when that songs being sung šŸ˜¤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Gives me the absolute rage this prick is playing for Ireland let alone even standing there when that songs being sung šŸ˜¤
He was born in the fabled Irish county of Widnes, Cheshire. What are you on about. bleeping embarrassing. Zippy must be so proud.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Iā€™m so pleased Helen made it through to another week.
It must really frustrate zippy and iggle piggle to see her doing so well.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Richie played for Ireland today (through his Mothers ancestry I believe) and although the crowd was small he got hammered. Booed everytime he had the ball & given a good round of applause & a cheer when he dropped the ball. Iā€™d like to think he is at least a little embarrassed by how he has conducted himself, but I doubt it.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Richie played for Ireland today (through his Mothers ancestry I believe) and although the crowd was small he got hammered. Booed everytime he had the ball & given a good round of applause & a cheer when he dropped the ball. Iā€™d like to think he is at least a little embarrassed by how he has conducted himself, but I doubt it.
Love this good enough for the prick šŸ˜† Zippy wonā€™t have liked that. It will definitely have bruised his ego if nothing else.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.