Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
It’s only my kids that kept me going, my neighbour who my ex went off with blasted all the songs me and my ex loved in a bid to wind me up.

I would also see her going off to his with her overnight bag which was an Asda carrier.

It was a long 4 months until she finally moved.
Very classy.

Reactions: 3

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
He’s only on that team now because of Zippy and Daddy he’d have gotten the boot a while back
I’d say judging by some of tweets about his playing performance in general.
I think he's had one too many hits on the head if you ask me. Oh dear, how sad, nevermind.

Reactions: 2

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Imagine how Helen will feel when Steph gives birth to a girl. I’d be hurt all again. Even worse for Elsie growing up and know her dad walked out and had another daughter with someone else.

looking forward to seeing the tour pics and videos. I don’t believe still that Helen was blameless in it all but she’s done amazing to throw herself into something different and just got on with her life (she might be different outside the media and crying every night at home but she’s not showing that and that takes some courage)
I think it's a boy otherwise zippy would of made a big deal about it or she hasn't found out just to hold it all till the very end because she wants to dig that knife in helen longer. Dimwit going along thinking she wants surprise.I hope she gets a boy and she can't call it richard 3rd 🤣

I hope dim wit gets himself a stunner of mistress he’ll soon tire of Zippy with her leaky boobs and stretch marks and her hormones being all over the place once baby arrives, not to mention the awful sleepless nights. I’d hate to be big footed mousey looking zippy right now I’d be shitting in my awful designer rags once that baby arrives. He strayed on the gorgeous Helen plain Jane Zippy hasn’t a hope.

Attachments

• Haha

Rosie878

VIP Member
I see her daily when she’s at home and never looks totally happy but that’s not a new thing
Not surprising - for someone to choose this path to have a family when they could easily lead the most charmed and rewarding life ….there is clearly something not quite right.

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Does anyone know how far along she is? Her hump looked pretty big in the photo someone shared. She looks like she is usually very slim and into keeping fit etc so it would have taken a while for her to get a bump.

ohdoris

VIP Member
Yeah I’d like to see a thread title about her achievements too.

Perhaps Helen #3: Wiped the floor on the strictly tour, her life seems much better than before
The above is the most liked post in relation to thread titles, so I’ve created the new thread with that x

allyballet

I know you shouldn’t be cruel about peoples looks but zippy is so strange looking and he looks absolutely HAGGERED. I don’t know if it’s their vile and ugly personalities shining through too!
I'm at home recovering from knee surgery at the mo. Could do with a laugh, folks.
Caption Competition.

Attachments

Shinealight

VIP Member
Of course it is. Forgive me, I'm an unemployed bored magazine hack ... couldn't resist. Want more? Let me know.

Again, given this is a Helen Skelton thread I don't want to pollute it with Richie and Stephanie stuff. Not sure what to do. They don't really deserve their own thread given that they are a pair of no marks.
Love it, and couldn’t agree more with your sentiments.

Not surprising - for someone to choose this path to have a family when they could easily lead the most charmed and rewarding life ….there is clearly something not quite right.
I’d say Zippy is extremely insecure you’d have to have very low self esteem or nor self worth to go off with a married man imo.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Don't! I cringed so bad at them messages.
Helen gets hounded for what clothes she's Ben seen in , it's not the same xx
Ahes a right tart on her pics all over everyone everyone she goes out by the looks of things,a hoe. She well cheats!
What was her married name ? Xx

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
I doubt he has his 3 kids on his own either.
I bet his told big stories to zippy too about how good he is , so I'm guessing her family will be waiting to see him live up to his words.
Juggerling 🤣
His saw about his dog at Helens. Doesn't even walk zippys by the looks of things following Harrogate dog walkers.
Could tell she doesn't walk it anyway , no shit bags on that dog walk definitely leaves it. Rank.