Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
No.. she either doesn't have a girl or she's keeping tight to her chest to hold the knife in helen till last min.com
Side note
Zippy can not hang curtains, they are so bad!
Been had off with them. See though and gapping at top. I expected nicer, thicker not pis thin for made to measure 🤣
Clearing it out for someone else to do it all for her by the looks of it.
Far from dickey sanding His own floors at the family home. Xx

Reactions: 2
I hope dim wit gets himself a stunner of mistress he’ll soon tire of Zippy with her leaky boobs and stretch marks and her hormones being all over the place once baby arrives, not to mention the awful sleepless nights. I’d hate to be big footed mousey looking zippy right now I’d be shitting in my awful designer rags once that baby arrives. He strayed on the gorgeous Helen plain Jane Zippy hasn’t a hope.

Attachments

• Haha

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
I think the family are kore well known in Leeds as that’s where her dad is from and known in rugby league circles too.

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
She still has the kids? That's funked up if she does. Xx Helen is polar opposite agreed
Unfortunately yes. Ioan is fighting for 50/50 although imo should be going for full custody. That would be my main criticism of him but he's still a victim ultimately. She's conducted a campaign of parental alienation and his relationship with his girls may never recover.

I will never understand couples who wish each other a happy birthday on social media. Just tell them??? Oh wait but then that wouldn't get them enough attention

He does not look happy AT ALL and he will be sniffing round someone else soon enough when the baby is here and he's not getting a look in
Here’s hoping a very pretty rhino fan will catch his wrinkly eye.

Price is okay at 180, you seen the original price.
It's not sold out tho it's still in shop at selfifges.
Jaw dropping how confident she is telling people it's this and that and sold out.
She obviously fills in her own blanks xx
It’s on sale in another department store too and reduced hardly sold out if it’s on sale, she seems to think she’s some kind of fashionista.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
She is from twilight I believe
His off the fantastic four film.
it was far more public,no baby tho.
No one ever told them to stop so it turned ugly x

PenelopePitstop

VIP Member
Imagine how Helen will feel when Steph gives birth to a girl. I’d be hurt all again. Even worse for Elsie growing up and know her dad walked out and had another daughter with someone else.

looking forward to seeing the tour pics and videos. I don’t believe still that Helen was blameless in it all but she’s done amazing to throw herself into something different and just got on with her life (she might be different outside the media and crying every night at home but she’s not showing that and that takes some courage)
Has she confirmed it’s a girl ?

Reactions: 1