Helen Skelton #2 looking glam and gorgeous every single Saturday night. Richie and his dog(s) bringing the bins in.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they’ve hired crisis management like schoffield did 😂
With their money I’d say so.

Just had a look at Richie’s following and it’s gone down since last night, his hand must be nearly falling off him at this stage with all the unfollowing. We all know Zippy is probably sitting beside him as well making sure he hasn’t any attractive women fan girl followers. As someone mentioned previously the amount of abuse the footballers get in comparison to this twit. Also not helping that Helen is on strictly and flying it, I’d say his big ego is massively bruised and he can’t handle it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
With their money I’d say so.

Just had a look at Richie’s following and it’s gone down since last night, his hand must be nearly falling off him at this stage with all the unfollowing. We all know Zippy is probably sitting beside him as well making sure he hasn’t any attractive women fan girl followers. As someone mentioned previously the amount of abuse the footballers get in comparison to this twit. Also not helping that Helen is on strictly and flying it, I’d say his big ego is massively bruised and he can’t handle it.
Haha yes I thought this. Lucky him having time to sit around unfollowing people on Instagram while his 3 kids get looked after by other people!

Reactions: 13
He can delete/block on insta but it's not going to stop people saying what they think elsewhere.

20221028_135911.jpg
20221028_135836.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The baby's name will probably begin with an H, just to rub salt in that extra bit more.

I wonder how much time he spends with his daughter. If I was Helen I would not be happy about the side piece being hands on with my baby.
I would be livid if she was anywhere near any of my children, if I were Helen. Unfortunately, there's nothing she can do about it. But the in the space of a few months the boys have welcomed a new sister, father has left the home and started a relationship elsewhere. Meeting his latest girlfriend (because she won't be his last) shouldn't even be considered at this point, it's way too early. Richie clearly doesn't give a tit about the impact all this change has on his children.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I keep thinking like if Steph and Richie just did an interview, let the interviewer ask brutal questions and just answer them then it’ll die down. The problem is they’re ignoring it but it’s not going away is it and mainly because Helen’s career is going strength to strength. If Steph wants people to stop saying horrible things then she needs to hire some decent PR and start to show people she’s not the bad person they think she is. Just friday night musings.. on the other hand it’s like urgh just delete your media’s and go live your lives then. Go to work and do your thing. Richie’s problem is it’ll follow him in whatever he does because he’s a rugby player and every article about him will mention his ex wife and the kids blah blah so he’s never going to get away from it but if Steph wants the tit attitudes to her to stop she’s going to have to do something. But as I’ve said yeah she doesn’t do guilt or she wouldn’t have started with him etc. it’s all a vicious circle. The press will hound them for that bump pic as well so until they stop being so secretive about it all (unless they like that) then they won’t be left alone.

Reactions: 4
I keep thinking like if Steph and Richie just did an interview, let the interviewer ask brutal questions and just answer them then it’ll die down. The problem is they’re ignoring it but it’s not going away is it and mainly because Helen’s career is going strength to strength. If Steph wants people to stop saying horrible things then she needs to hire some decent PR and start to show people she’s not the bad person they think she is. Just friday night musings.. on the other hand it’s like urgh just delete your media’s and go live your lives then. Go to work and do your thing. Richie’s problem is it’ll follow him in whatever he does because he’s a rugby player and every article about him will mention his ex wife and the kids blah blah so he’s never going to get away from it but if Steph wants the tit attitudes to her to stop she’s going to have to do something. But as I’ve said yeah she doesn’t do guilt or she wouldn’t have started with him etc. it’s all a vicious circle. The press will hound them for that bump pic as well so until they stop being so secretive about it all (unless they like that) then they won’t be left alone.
Im surprised hello hasn't been called up.. or new mag or something.. the sad faces with "We fell in love while we were both married to others, we've done nothing wrong. Give peace a chance " spiel. Helen is looking stunning and her confidence is back. I bet that kills Richie and annoys the hell outta zippy

Im surprised hello hasn't been called up.. or new mag or something.. the sad faces with "We fell in love while we were both married to others, we've done nothing wrong. Give peace a chance " spiel. Helen is looking stunning and her confidence is back. I bet that kills Richie and annoys the hell outta zippy
So Zippy was also married at the time?
I never knew that.

Reactions: 4
Let me guess she was so surprised how generous her rich dad and all his wealthy mates were to her charitable cause.

Rich people love donating to charity. It makes them feel good and reduces their taxable income.

The privileged rich need to know when to shut the duck up and pass the mic to genuinely hard working fundraisers. She is trash through and through.

• Heart
So Zippy was also married at the time?
I never knew that.
When the news first broke, I remember reading that Helen had hired a private detective before she split with Myler. Helen's also supposed to have contacted his new flame's (now ex) husband to discuss timelines.

• Wow
Maybe not the with photo of her next to her ex- husband... its not a competition but hasn't Helen run a load of marathons.
I've been an admirer of Helen's since Blue Peter days and one of the things she's best known for are the physical challenges she's taken on. She's run the London marathon twice, the New York marathon and the Ultra Marathon in Namibia - check that one out. She also famously canoed down the Amazon for Comic Relief, walked a tightrope between the towers at Battersea Power Station and cycled to the South Pole. I'm quite an outdoorsy person but I've always been in awe of Helen.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've been an admirer of Helen's since Blue Peter days and one of the things she's best known for are the physical challenges she's taken on. She's run the London marathon twice, the New York marathon and the Ultra Marathon in Namibia - check that one out. She also famously canoed down the Amazon for Comic Relief, walked a tightrope between the towers at Battersea Power Station and cycled to the South Pole. I'm quite an outdoorsy person but I've always been in awe of Helen.
The woman is a queen, pure and simple. Inspiring, strong and genuinely lovely too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s amazing 🥰 Go Helen ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.