Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw on Instagram that Helen’s had her and Scott’s third baby - a little boy called Charlie. They announced it on social media without waiting for a magazine deal etc.

They seem like a really lovely family. She doesn’t show off on social media all the time, comes across as a very good and normal Mum.
There was a really sweet photo of Helen and the baby in The Sun yesterday, little lad taking a nap on her chest and looked so comfy.

Reactions: 5
Ach I like Helen, nice girl. She doesn't shill the free baby products like the rest of them, I thought it was so refreshing that she used the same moses basket for all her babies, like normal people.

Reactions: 19
Irritates me when she says it’s because of Scotland Matilda is a year behind. I’m a nursery practitioner in Scotland. We teach them to read lol. She should have brought it up with the teachers if she thought Matilda was falling behind. Seen a post when Scott left Celtic and they moved back to England that was good bye cards from the nursery for her girls so they defos went. It isn’t the nursery’s fault if Matilda is behind. Some kids just take longer to get it.

Reactions: 10
Irritates me when she says it’s because of Scotland Matilda is a year behind. I’m a nursery practitioner in Scotland. We teach them to read lol. She should have brought it up with the teachers if she thought Matilda was falling behind. Seen a post when Scott left Celtic and they moved back to England that was good bye cards from the nursery for her girls so they defos went. It isn’t the nursery’s fault if Matilda is behind. Some kids just take longer to get it.
Matilda definitely went to nursery, not sure about the younger girl. I know this because a friend had an encounter with her after she managed to lock the kids inside the Range Rover with the keys still inside at nursery 🤦🏼‍♀️
Apparently she was raging, shouting the nanny hadn’t turned up so she had to take Matilda to nursery and she was now late for something 😂

Reactions: 9
Where these “ celebs “ go to Dubai , via invitation from rich men . Who pay them , and they do all sorts of disgusting things. Like actually being sh*t on. Urinated on, taking the virginity of young boys etc. If you google be warned it’s some eye opening reading .
WTF??!! I was also going to ask what it is, never heard of it and wowsa am i glad 😱

Reactions: 4
Her BF looks like he gives a really clammy, non-committal handshake
ive met Scott a few times through him playing up in Glasgow. He’s actually a really nice guy.
Watching Delilah play with baby Charlie makes me nervous 😬
She’s obviously wanting to play with him but don’t give your toddler a newborn to play with. Poor Charlie just wants to sleep and Delilah has him doing a full out dance.

Reactions: 4
God her latest stories on Instagram throwing that baby around his poor wee head flapping all over the place and kissing him a dozen times!! Poor Delilah will be getting ignored even more now the new baby has arrived.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
That poor wee babe just wants to lie down in his Moses basket for a kip. Constantly put in front of a camera for Instagram.

Reactions: 2
God her latest stories on Instagram throwing that baby around his poor wee head flapping all over the place and kissing him a dozen times!! Poor Delilah will be getting ignored even more now the new baby has arrived.
Thank goodness I’m not the only one who finds it disturbing how many times she kisses Charlie... give over woman! 🙄🙄🙄

Does anyone else feel sorry for Delilah? I get the impression (from what Helen posts) that she can be quite naughty. It’s matilda this and Matilda that, and now the new baby.

Does anyone else feel sorry for Delilah? I get the impression (from what Helen posts) that she can be quite naughty. It’s matilda this and Matilda that, and now the new baby.
Yip, I think Delilah is a rambunctious toddler and not suitable for the gram. It's hilarious when she tries to get her to cooperate :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3