Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is the worst actress I have ever had the displeasure of witnessing on tv.

Reactions: 14
What’s with her hair these days? It looks absolutely awful, it looks like a home dye job that someone can’t afford to fix for months on end. Such a pretty face but her hair is doing her no favours whatsoever!
It was done by a professional too 🤦🏼‍♀️ She posted stories getting it done when the hairdressers were allowed to reopen. No idea what was going thru either of their heads

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Has put on Instagram that she’s pregnant with their third child. Actually a refreshing and normal announcement.

Reactions: 9
I had a look on her Instagram posts as she was in the newspaper ..... er hello hardly any mention of AD whist clearly flogging her underwear or highlighting the stuff her girls have got and just AD every now and then with nearly a million followers 🙄

Reactions: 2
Pisses me off she blames the fact she lived in Glasgow as the reason Matilda can't read!! She is 5 and a half, she would have went to nursery they teach reading in nursery in Scotland, duck sake!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Pisses me off she blames the fact she lived in Glasgow as the reason Matilda can't read!! She is 5 and a half, she would have went to nursery they teach reading in nursery in Scotland, duck sake!!
Cheeky sow! She would have been entitled to free nursery hours from the age of 3!

Reactions: 6
Cheeky sow! She would have been entitled to free nursery hours from the age of 3!
Exactly my thoughts, almost daily she is on Instagram saying oh Matilda can't read but thats because kids in Scotland don't leave to read early, blah blah blah! Both my kids could read before they went to school at 5 and write their names!

• Wow
she never had her breasts done - think it was the fact she has 2 kids and was breast feeding - once you stop breast feeding your boobs deflate lol not rocket science.
To be honest nobody (apart from helen) knows for sure but there are lots of rumours on the internet.
I think she is naturally quite busty but could have had them done when she was younger just to make them more perky?
She is no stranger to plastic surgery (nose job) so it is possible and then maybe she got fed up with them and had them removed.
Whatever the truth is she is not exactly modest declaring that she has the best boobs in the world! :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Exactly my thoughts, almost daily she is on Instagram saying oh Matilda can't read but thats because kids in Scotland don't leave to read early, blah blah blah! Both my kids could read before they went to school at 5 and write their names!
Even if it was the case, she could have taught her! She’s bang out of order, there’s nobody in Scotland who has said “don’t worry kids, you don’t have to read until you’re at school” 😂

Yeah and wouldn’t her daughter have been 3 in summer 2018, I’m sure they go over basics at nursery even just writing their names? If she’s been school this last academic year too I don’t know why she’s still saying she can’t read at all, nothing to do with Scottish education 🤔

I can't get over how she looks now. She was quite a plain Jane prior to her surgeries. I remember her having that really severe crop hairstyle and being in the daily mail regularly wearing the most unflattering outfits.

I can't get over how she looks now. She was quite a plain Jane prior to her surgeries. I remember her having that really severe crop hairstyle and being in the daily mail regularly wearing the most unflattering outfits.
I think she is just so detirmined to have it all that she'll do whatever it takes.
I agree she has changed herself completely (though to be fair i always thought she had nice eyes and good bone structure)
In my opinion i think she's taken it a bit too far especially the nose job its got that pinched look bit like michael jackson!
So she needs to be photographed from the right angle or use filters otherwise she looks a bit odd i think!
She's a funny one i don't know what to think about her really she seems quite sweet and loves her daughters but on the other hand she looks like she has a steely streak and can be a bit of a madam she strikes me as the type who is fine if she gets what she wants but god help you if she doesn't?

Yea she was certainly attractive prior to the surgery, her nose was just a regular nose. I think its the fillers that make her so different looking now, but in a few years they'll make her look a lot older.
I've watched a few of her insta stories, nice girl but a bit of a dose. I think the smallest child may have some issues, maybe she's just strong willed and will grow out of it but if not, I'm not sure how well mummy would be equipped to handle it.

Reactions: 2
Even if it was the case, she could have taught her! She’s bang out of order, there’s nobody in Scotland who has said “don’t worry kids, you don’t have to read until you’re at school” 😂
She is probably to lazy to help her herself, plus she doesn't strike me as the sharpest knife in the drawer 😂

Yea she was certainly attractive prior to the surgery, her nose was just a regular nose. I think its the fillers that make her so different looking now, but in a few years they'll make her look a lot older.
I've watched a few of her insta stories, nice girl but a bit of a dose. I think the smallest child may have some issues, maybe she's just strong willed and will grow out of it but if not, I'm not sure how well mummy would be equipped to handle it.
Yes from reading other posts on here it seems like she is pretty permissive when it comes to child rearing?
Not really giving them discipline and letting them run riot!
That will come back and bite her in the future i know from my own experience because i was a bit the same but like you said the kids grow up willful and don't listen to the parents. Basically you're making a rod for your own back!
I had to change tactics pretty damn fast to try and make some order from the chaos and its hard work but its even harder in the long run if they just grow up thinking they can do whatever they like (maybe a bit like mummy!)
Oh its quite an eye opener being a parent but lets hope for her sake that she's flexible enough to implement change when its needed?
Good luck to her.

Reactions: 5
I see she had her own mum make key word flash cards, surely this is something the school would provide and if not then something any parent is capable of. I honestly think her own schooling must have been hindered by her work on corrie. Not everyone is academic but most leave school with the basics, enough to help key stage 1 children at least

Reactions: 8
Just saw on Instagram that Helen’s had her and Scott’s third baby - a little boy called Charlie. They announced it on social media without waiting for a magazine deal etc.

They seem like a really lovely family. She doesn’t show off on social media all the time, comes across as a very good and normal Mum.

Reactions: 16