Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a few dealings with her working for a private hospital group when she was pregnant with her first. Dim simply doesn’t cut it 🙄. She was pleasant enough but very very keen to stress her ‘celeb’ status
I honestly think when she was in corrie she wasn't acting at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She might look great post birth but she is one of the dimmest, most vacuous and shocking idiots I have ever seen.

Reactions: 14
Surely it’s not normal to be that thin after a baby, never mind her third one

She never used to be that thin Pre kids. What’s her secret guys? Anyone no?

I can’t bare the girl. I sound like a cow but I’ve never been able to take to her

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone notice she doesn’t post much with the little boy? She was constant with her girls when they were born.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone notice she doesn’t post much with the little boy? She was constant with her girls when they were born.
Yes that's true @iamthepope does anyone else think that with Charlie's birth she has found some inner contentment and stability and maybe doesn't feel the need to overshare every detail because she wants to keep it more private and enjoy her family herself?
That's not to say she doesn't love the girls just as much it's just that like most of us in beginning she was young and inexperienced and maybe excited and wanted to be more extroverted?
Now with Charlie she seems calmer and dare I say more mature? It's a steep learning curve being a parent and those girls kept her on her toes and she learnt a lot from them but I think but Charlie is lucky being the baby of the family because maybe she now has more experience and understanding of how to be a mum? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’m new to this but just this I’d add my say I’ve always thought that about Scott does he do more then just football beause he doesn’t play for one of the big premier leauge clubs
It wouldn’t surprise me if he was in the cusp of the drug dealing world

As for Helen I have always found it quite lovely and genuine she did go on and little bit of a downward spiral after Coronation Street but since becoming a mum she seems to be quite balanced but I’ve always wondered if she is that in to Scott

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Lol Scott in the drug dealing world ? ??!!! 😂😂😂😭 sorry but wtf no I think you’re reaching massively with that comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Scott played for Celtic up until last year. They were Scottish Champions for 3 of the seasons he was there, so he’s plenty of money in the bank.

Reactions: 6