Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She was a regular in my old work in Glasgow and I know this is a gossip forum but she was genuinely really down to earth and lovely! I was surprised by how friendly/chatty she is considering her fame - she would bring her daughters in sometimes too and seems a good mother.
Only negative I would say is I’m not sure how she used to win sexiest woman of the year awards etc - yes she’s naturally pretty but not unbelievably so.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

ElChanguito

VIP Member
The Weakest Link host: “What are the White Cliffs of Dover made of: chalk or cheese?”

Helen (eyes wide and brows furrowed in deep concentration): “Hmm I don’t know 🤔 Is it cheese?”

^The above actually just happened on BBC 1

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Prodcon21

Chatty Member
Loves herself so much! Yes she looks amazing, but my word, doesn’t she know it!

Reactions: 22

Smca53

VIP Member
IMG_3959.jpeg

pretty much what everyone had been saying, that she seemed to be struggling post breakup and was acting out because of it. fair play to her for being honest

Reactions: 22

Smca53

VIP Member
Can't find the quote now, but apparently when she goes to dubai she does the whole I'm a great mum and I'm on holiday with my kids photo shoots, then leaves the kids with the nanny for a few days and goes on a boat ride... Same in the hotels she takes her kids too. Plays the I'm a great mum card and then leaves them to make her income. And the marching powder is rife and Scott turns a blind eye. Saves his money I suppose
If the yachting was true I’d be very surprised, as they definitely don’t need the money

Reactions: 21

Spanor511

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her oldest girl. She’ll be able to read this stuff online. No wonder Scott doesn’t speak to her either. Disgraceful behaviour from her. Nobody is saying she can’t have fun and move on but that’s just an absolute insult to her kids.

Reactions: 20

BigMavis

VIP Member
Ach I like Helen, nice girl. She doesn't shill the free baby products like the rest of them, I thought it was so refreshing that she used the same moses basket for all her babies, like normal people.

Reactions: 19

Havingalookgirls

Pisses me off she blames the fact she lived in Glasgow as the reason Matilda can't read!! She is 5 and a half, she would have went to nursery they teach reading in nursery in Scotland, fuck sake!!

• Wow
  • Angry

Debarkle

Chatty Member
I think she struggled lots years and years ago but now I think she’s really sweet and dotes on her daughters.

ElChanguito

VIP Member
I’m so sick of her putting on a busty display as the DM calls it. I feel like I’ve seen more of her baps than my own at this point!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Spanor511

VIP Member
I know he's a footballer but he seems very reserved, what did he ever see in her?!
It’s so hard to imagine now. He must be absolutely mortified. I think at the time, he was a young lad, plenty money, she appears, big lips, big tits, famous. Boom. The difference is he has grown up. She hasn’t. She actually disgusts me these days. God knows how Scott and his parents feel. I would actually love to know what her parents approach to her is.

Reactions: 17

Catwinky

Chatty Member
She was a trainwreck 2012-2014, but since she has become a mother she has come good imo

Smca53

VIP Member
She comes across as the type of mum that would just find it funny if her kids were acting feral and annoying other people, she doesn’t seem to be that bothered about discipline

Years ago I worked in a jewellers and she came in to buy a Rolex for her boyfriend, she was really nice until she picked it up and had the biggest hissy fit that an engraving (which she‘d agreed the words and positioning of) for the words ‘I love you’ was done vertically (I above love etc) instead of straight across... she went mental yelling and shouting in the shop! She was really quite nasty to the manager!

• Wow
Reactions: 16