Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Steven Gerard was 🤣🤣

sorry not that familiar with leagues up in Scotland
I don’t know how accurate this site is but even if they’re in the ballpark (see what I did there) I think he can give selling drugs a miss.

DA1160B0-9698-40B3-B41A-34AEE8AE3E77.jpeg

And re Steven Gerrard, a couple of rumours have swirled around Tattle about him but one that keeps cropping up is that he was being extorted by someone and asked for help from a rival gang boss and the problem disappeared…obviously that’s far from ideal but again it doesn’t say he was into drug dealing!

You’ve maybe heard something else, any more details (not that I want to derail Helen’s threa

Reactions: 5
Scott was on a brilliant wage up here with Celtic. He was one of our star players. He’s back down in the English league and still making a good chunk of money while Helen has her influence deals. I don’t think he’s the next pablo Escobar

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t know how accurate this site is but even if they’re in the ballpark (see what I did there) I think he can give selling drugs a miss.

View attachment 832741

And re Steven Gerrard, a couple of rumours have swirled around Tattle about him but one that keeps cropping up is that he was being extorted by someone and asked for help from a rival gang boss and the problem disappeared…obviously that’s far from ideal but again it doesn’t say he was into drug dealing!

You’ve maybe heard something else, any more details (not that I want to derail Helen’s threa
Yeah am more then familiar with the Steven Gerard one his bodyguard was from a very well known family in Liverpool

Scott was on a brilliant wage up here with Celtic. He was one of our star players. He’s back down in the English league and still making a good chunk of money while Helen has her influence deals. I don’t think he’s the next pablo Escobar
Of course not I said in the cusp that could be in any capacity

Reactions: 1
I know she is not exactly very newsworthy these days, but I just saw a photo of her coming out of The Ivy holding onto her 9 month baby, no one else around! Why ? What was so important that she had to take a baby to the Ivy in the evening? And it was photo by Backgrid! Say no more.

Reactions: 5
I’m new to this but just this I’d add my say I’ve always thought that about Scott does he do more then just football beause he doesn’t play for one of the big premier leauge clubs
It wouldn’t surprise me if he was in the cusp of the drug dealing world
You can pick up 6 figure annual salaries in the 4th and 5th levels of English football! Sinclair plays in the 2nd and has a decent career behind him so will easily be on 5 figures a week still.

Reactions: 3
The forgotten child Delilah. Matilda has a mural painted on her wall and wants her mum, dad and the new baby. Nothing of her sister. Even if she didn’t ask she should have been prompted.

Reactions: 4
You can pick up 6 figure annual salaries in the 4th and 5th levels of English football! Sinclair plays in the 2nd and has a decent career behind him so will easily be on 5 figures a week still.
He was on about 30k a week at Celtic.

Reactions: 3
The forgotten child Delilah. Matilda has a mural painted on her wall and wants her mum, dad and the new baby. Nothing of her sister. Even if she didn’t ask she should have been prompted.
that is actually awful especially when delilah is still little enough to probably love the idea of her being painted like a mermaid

Reactions: 6
My friend use to live by Helen when Scott played for Villa. Allegedly she was well known for her bad driving .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I remember pre-kids I couldn’t stand her but she seems much more down to Earth these days! Does anyone else remember those horrendous snake skin style heels she practically lived in 😅

I remember seeing her in the Trafford Centre looking every inch a WAG with her cream Chanel bag, but she had a face like a slapped arse. Beautiful though and lovely skin😍

Just saw this on hotel Chocolat's post about VIP discounts

Translation: can you give me free stuff. Please x

Screenshot_20220221-115220_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Of course a post about her daughter turning 7 has to feature her in a tiny bikini 😁

to be fair to her she looks good, but my god doesn’t she know it!

I'd have made an order with them today if they'd ended their reply with a sarky "you can use the finder on our site to get the nearest one to you"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Unpopular opinion maybe? But I really like this girl I think she is very honest and real! And seems like a brilliant mother

I also really like her. I follow her on insta and she just seems so genuine and comes across a very down to earth mum whose kids mean the world to her.