Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't find the quote now, but apparently when she goes to dubai she does the whole I'm a great mum and I'm on holiday with my kids photo shoots, then leaves the kids with the nanny for a few days and goes on a boat ride... Same in the hotels she takes her kids too. Plays the I'm a great mum card and then leaves them to make her income. And the marching powder is rife and Scott turns a blind eye. Saves his money I suppose
If the yachting was true I’d be very surprised, as they definitely don’t need the money

Reactions: 21
Years ago I worked in a jewellers and she came in to buy a Rolex for her boyfriend, she was really nice until she picked it up and had the biggest hissy fit that an engraving (which she‘d agreed the words and positioning of) for the words ‘I love you’ was done vertically (I above love etc) instead of straight across... she went mental yelling and shouting in the shop! She was really quite nasty to the manager!

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Even she's in Dubai she'd aleays with her fella. Doesn't seem likely that she's going on the yatches.

Reactions: 13
Can’t think for one minute that she’s yachting - her OH is loaded!

Reactions: 12
I am surprised they haven’t got married by now. They have been together a long time and seem very happy. And they must want to get married because she’s mentioned it before.

Reactions: 4
I am surprised they haven’t got married by now. They have been together a long time and seem very happy. And they must want to get married because she’s mentioned it before.
They were supposed to this year but it's been postponed until next year

Reactions: 6
I always see Scott in Ibiza with his friends he’s always there at the start of the season without Helen I just find it a bit strange....

Reactions: 8
Not going to lie she's beautiful but my god that voice.....nothing about slebs suprises me anymore, they're their own breed! On the Dubai craic, seems the more money they have the more they want perhaps? I imagine the men who frequent these yachts are a whole different level of rich as well! worth billions possibly trillions! Makes you wonder.

Not going to lie she's beautiful but my god that voice.....nothing about slebs suprises me anymore, they're their own breed! On the Dubai craic, seems the more money they have the more they want perhaps? I imagine the men who frequent these yachts are a whole different level of rich as well! worth billions possibly trillions! Makes you wonder.
Exactly. And he might have plenty of money but not much of it or their stuff is in her name. So I’m surprise she hasn’t hurried him along to marry her.

She’s mentioned on Instagram a few times that they’re isolating at someone else’s home. She said she had given up potty training her youngest at the moment because it’s too difficult in someone else’s home. Does anyone know why?

Reactions: 3
She’s mentioned on Instagram a few times that they’re isolating at someone else’s home. She said she had given up potty training her youngest at the moment because it’s too difficult in someone else’s home. Does anyone know why?
I'm not a parent but I've other parents saying you shouldn't potty train if there is a big chance happening or something

I'm not a parent but I've other parents saying you shouldn't potty train if there is a big chance happening or something
#change

Stupid phone

Reactions: 2
I always see Scott in Ibiza with his friends he’s always there at the start of the season without Helen I just find it a bit strange....
Maybe he is really into the lads and its a fake relationship... afterall sportsman mainly stay closeted because risk of losing contracts and fans as homophobia is still rife in some places...russia, arabia etc
Its great in the UK no one bats an eyelid if youre gay...

Reactions: 4
they hadn’t long moved when isolation started (because of Scott’s transfer to another team down south) and I’m not sure they had found a permanent place yet but could be wrong.
Anyway she had said at the start of lockdown that they were isolating with family - possibly Scott’s siblings and their families. So that the kids would have their cousins to play with and so the adults had company.
God I watch too many ig stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I heard they were looking at houses near to where scotty has transferred to. Preston/Blackburn way

Reactions: 2