Helen Flanagan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to the college near my own. My friends er the same college always said she had a stick up her arse. Then we went to a mutual friends party , and she acted like a self entitled witch. We are talking 10 years ago now , so maybe she’s calmed down ....

Reactions: 6
She was a regular in my old work in Glasgow and I know this is a gossip forum but she was genuinely really down to earth and lovely! I was surprised by how friendly/chatty she is considering her fame - she would bring her daughters in sometimes too and seems a good mother.
Only negative I would say is I’m not sure how she used to win sexiest woman of the year awards etc - yes she’s naturally pretty but not unbelievably so.
Same, she always came into a shop I worked in to to get treatments done she was nice but used to let her daughter run wild while she’s lying with her eyes shut and not bother just saying “no Matilda” she’s a bit scatty and let’s them do what they like

Reactions: 7
Can someone explain what the whole Dubai Yachting thing is please?
Where these “ celebs “ go to Dubai , via invitation from rich men . Who pay them , and they do all sorts of disgusting things. Like actually being sh*t on. Urinated on, taking the virginity of young boys etc. If you google be warned it’s some eye opening reading .

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
She goes into a shop in the north of glasgow runs around with all the dealers wives know of a few and the ones doing her brows and lashes silly bint we all laugh at these people if only they knew what most a talkimg about #mugs
Who’s the dealers wives? I know she is friendly with libby or rather libby latched on to her as soon as she arrived in glasgow and made her be friends with her 😂 that libby is so desperate. Was so desp for a footballer then ended up with a shite goalie wi a weave 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yuk. She is just appalling. When I worked in a Newsagents all the creeps in the North of England must have come into the shop when she posed in school girls uniforms just to buy the Sunday Sport. The same creeps that followed me and my friends when we were in our uniforms. Saying things. Horrible. She has children now. I wonder if she thinks about what she did.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Who’s the dealers wives? I know she is friendly with libby or rather libby latched on to her as soon as she arrived in glasgow and made her be friends with her 😂 that libby is so desperate. Was so desp for a footballer then ended up with a shite goalie wi a weave 😂😂
I didn’t realise Libby’s wee boys dad was a footballer! I just looked him up on insta and see he’s got 2 kids he posts about and no mention of wee Edson! The wee guys probably better off with out him if that’s what he’s like!
As for Helen, I’ve only ever heard good things about him from people that’s met her out in about in Glasgow

Reactions: 1
When she's got all her makeup on she reminds me so much of Jeffrey Star 😆
It's very odd how she clings on to using makeup which just makes her look ridiculous. She's very pretty naturally. Shite actress, though.

Reactions: 5
She is beautiful. She was not what I expected when she was on I'm a celeb. She just seemed like Rosie Webster 😂

This wasn't her fault but she was in HOF in Glasgow one day and the staff were crowded round her like she was spitting out £20s at them. They were under some sort of spell & she was gabbing away good style. There is no chance anyone else in that department was getting served while she was there.

I have always wondered if she was in with the dealer crowd. Football, drug dealing & insta seem to fit together up here!

She is beautiful. She was not what I expected when she was on I'm a celeb. She just seemed like Rosie Webster 😂

This wasn't her fault but she was in HOF in Glasgow one day and the staff were crowded round her like she was spitting out £20s at them. They were under some sort of spell & she was gabbing away good style. There is no chance anyone else in that department was getting served while she was there.

I have always wondered if she was in with the dealer crowd. Football, drug dealing & insta seem to fit together up here!
everyone is delusional if they think Scott’s just a footballer - he’s pals with drug dealers for a reason

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I canny stop laughing at ‘ended up with a shite goalie wi a weave’
Wonder if she’s still looking for one! Hats off to her managing on her own tho

I had a few dealings with her working for a private hospital group when she was pregnant with her first. Dim simply doesn’t cut it 🙄. She was pleasant enough but very very keen to stress her ‘celeb’ status

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are they real? If not, she's got a bloody good surgeon.
she seems to have had her implants removed, if you look at recent pictures, her breasts are quite a bit smaller compared to older pictures.
i’m assuming shes maybe had them removed because of her persistent back problems that she says shes had for years.

Reactions: 2
everyone is delusional if they think Scott’s just a footballer - he’s pals with drug dealers for a reason
I really have never heard much about this, does anyone have any proof and/or legit stories?

she seems to have had her implants removed, if you look at recent pictures, her breasts are quite a bit smaller compared to older pictures.
i’m assuming shes maybe had them removed because of her persistent back problems that she says shes had for years.
she never had her breasts done - think it was the fact she has 2 kids and was breast feeding - once you stop breast feeding your boobs deflate lol not rocket science.

she never had her breasts done - think it was the fact she has 2 kids and was breast feeding - once you stop breast feeding your boobs deflate lol not rocket science.
Apologies for making an assumption based on a snoop i had the other day, that i’m not entangled in the ins and outs of a wags life to know she was breast feeding haha. No need for the cheeky remark at the end. Have a nice day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah ur right she goes into the dealers wfes shop for her brows wonder what they r doing to wash thre drug money now emmm thts what scotty bhoy was used for in glasgow for the dealer freinds same used to see him n helen aw the time visiting the salon

What’s with her hair these days? It looks absolutely awful, it looks like a home dye job that someone can’t afford to fix for months on end. Such a pretty face but her hair is doing her no favours whatsoever!