Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow really and what did he say.?

Also does Helen and Chet not ever give ocean a fork or spoon
Just asking Chet what he thought of how she performed etc cause he’s had “experience with her”

Then they ripped him for being boring and Helen moaning at him all the time . Told Chet to buy Helen some cleaning stuff to distract her and he will go to Ibiza . Chet said he’s going Ibiza next year and wants to get the snip. Called himself “snippers” as well lol

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Wow really he aloud them to disrespect his children mother.! Wait I’m not shocked he don’t respect her we all know bezza on the cards sad a man of two still wants to run around like a 18 year old.!

he called himself snippers that don’t surprise me he did call himself a sperm donor 😂 he needs the snip if he can’t be arsed to stay home and be the 30 year old he should be then more is defo off the cards.!

Reactions: 16
Just asking Chet what he thought of how she performed etc cause he’s had “experience with her”

Then they ripped him for being boring and Helen moaning at him all the time . Told Chet to buy Helen some cleaning stuff to distract her and he will go to Ibiza . Chet said he’s going Ibiza next year and wants to get the snip. Called himself “snippers” as well lol
bleeping hell. The disrespect. How humiliating for Helen. The conversation should immediately have been shut down, Callum would be no friend of mine speaking like that about my partner, especially when she due in a matter of days! Chet truly tries to be one of the lads, no matter the cost or who it hurts

Reactions: 32
Wow really he aloud them to disrespect his children mother.! Wait I’m not shocked he don’t respect her we all know bezza on the cards sad a man of two still wants to run around like a 18 year old.!

he called himself snippers that don’t surprise me he did call himself a sperm donor 😂 he needs the snip if he can’t be arsed to stay home and be the 30 year old he should be then more is defo off the cards.!
God he is absolutely vile. A misogynistic, vile pig. Helen’s a bit of a twit at the best of times but he is another level.

Imagine if the roles were reversed and a woman did an Instagram live, talking about people they’ve shagged and how they couldn’t wait to ditch their kids for a week of drink and drugs in Ibiza. He is a bleeping embarrassment and if I were her I’d be well rid.

Reactions: 32
What a vile little prick. I hope he does get the snip and it goes wrong and he has a pain in his balls for the rest of his life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was literally gobsmacked , wish I knew how to screen record it . It was so disrespectful to Helen , they were literally ripping her and Chet was joining in . Chet said he doesn’t want anymore babies and Callum said “you don’t do anything with one you’ve got” and Chet replied with “that’s helens job LOL”

I was watching in disbelief someone could be this much of a C U Next Tuesday

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I was literally gobsmacked , wish I knew how to screen record it . It was so disrespectful to Helen , they were literally ripping her and Chet was joining in . Chet said he doesn’t want anymore babies and Callum said “you don’t do anything with one you’ve got” and Chet replied with “that’s helens job LOL”

I was watching in disbelief someone could be this much of a C U Next Tuesday
It’s literally disgusting and his son isn’t even here yet. It’s like he’s an inconvenience before he’s even born

Reactions: 9
Imagine talking about the Mother of your child like that when she's due in literally days 🤮 I don't mind Helen but Chet is literally filth. Hope she fucks him off tbh

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Gutted I missed it but I do feel sorry for Helen that’s really terrible when she’s due a baby any day

Reactions: 13
The Live has been deleted.
Watching his stories he always seems to video ocean when she's being very cheeky and although its showing her character coming through i just think does she see the camera phone on her and performs doesn't help when he laughs too-i know not everyone will have the same opinion as me.

Reactions: 5
Looks like Chet really loves the single life. I can see him breaking Helen’s heart.💔

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why does everyone think the questions were for Chet? It was Callum’s live the questions were being sent to him not Chet, I got the impression they meant Georgia Steel as they were asking about his engagement etc, thought he was just saying they were meant for Chet as a way to deflect because he didn’t want to answer 🤷🏻‍♀️
Did Chet really cheat on Helen with Georgia Harrison? It’s the first I’ve heard of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What a life. Can you imagine being reliant on a twit like Chet for everything, and you’d rather put up with him being that disrespectful than get a job yourself and kick him out 🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Basically Callum and Layton baited Chet out for previously cheating on Helen with Georgia Harrison lol they also kept asking about the Stephen bear thing
Ewww, that Layton guy makes me feel sick. It’s the hair and the teeth, and the way he comes across towards women. And on Callum’s story when he was calling out the way he eats, I didn’t even have the sound on but I could tell it was rank 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Honestly I apologise if this offends anyone but I honestly think sending Ocean to nursery today is completely ridiculous and unnecessary. If they were both working they’d I’d completely understand but so Helen can finish her Christmas shopping and check the hospital bag for the 10th time?! Maybe it’s tier 4 life getting to me and I know she’s not in tier 4 but so near to Christmas and so near to having a newborn baby surely between them they could have kept her off🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haven’t been watching Helen for a while now but what’s happened to her lips? Have they gone bigger or is it pregnancy face?

Reactions: 1
Honestly I apologise if this offends anyone but I honestly think sending Ocean to nursery today is completely ridiculous and unnecessary. If they were both working they’d I’d completely understand but so Helen can finish her Christmas shopping and check the hospital bag for the 10th time?! Maybe it’s tier 4 life getting to me and I know she’s not in tier 4 but so near to Christmas and so near to having a newborn baby surely between them they could have kept her off🤷🏼‍♀️
Tbh having a baby is full on and she isn’t going to get much time to herself when baby is here so she’s probably making the most of it before baby is here. I think she is going to crack up with 2 babies to look after.

Reactions: 9
I completely agree, especially with the news saying the new virus spreads easily among children. And she could be going into hospital any day now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.