Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm no sorry, if you’re a witch, then you’re a witch. Think it’s as simple as that.
And you’re an absolute liar if you say she looks good with all those fillers in the first place.
I think there’s a massive difference between saying you don’t like their Christmas tree to slagging off the appearance of a heavily pregnant person 🤣 but hey ho we are all bitchez.

She’ll go back to being skinny and promoting that herbal stuff which makes you tit yourself in no time.
I can imagine it now “hi my angels, look how I lost 4 stone shitting my pants for 3 months! These shakes are so convenient especially being a mum to two! So glad I’m back xox mums on the loose xox”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think there’s a massive difference between saying you don’t like their Christmas tree to slagging off the appearance of a heavily pregnant person 🤣 but hey ho we are all bitchez.

I can imagine it now “hi my angels, look how I lost 4 stone shitting my pants for 3 months! These shakes are so convenient especially being a mum to two! So glad I’m back xox mums on the loose xox”
Her face isn’t really her bump and I’d honestly say she hasn’t piled it on. She just looks strange... like her face looks damaged.

Reactions: 4
Her face isn’t really her bump and I’d honestly say she hasn’t piled it on. She just looks strange... like her face looks damaged.
Some people like myself unfortunately swell in the face during pregnancy, I’m sure the same happened when she was pregnant with Ocean.
She also had a filter on her videos which was making her face go funny so probably that too 😁

Reactions: 3
The difference is she chooses to have fillers or overfeed her kid, she chooses to take Herbalife or ask strangers on insta for kid advice. She didn’t choose to swell up while 9 months pregnant

Reactions: 12
The difference is she chooses to have fillers or overfeed her kid, she chooses to take Herbalife or ask strangers on insta for kid advice. She didn’t choose to swell up while 9 months pregnant
🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s not “swelled up” she’s looked like that always. Don’t be so blind.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think her face looks puffy and swollen because of the pregnancy, but the problem has been exacerbated by the fillers which make it look worse. I’m sure she’ll go back to normal when little Sprout arrives.

Reactions: 12
I also think the blonde hair does her no favours at all! At least the blue framed her face now it all just blends.

Reactions: 8
I don't get the 'well I didnt go like that' argument. Good for you and not every pregnancy is the same

Reactions: 22
I don't get the 'well I didnt go like that' argument. Good for you and not every pregnancy is the same
Right! I packed 2 weeks worth of clothes cause I was having seizures and knew I would be in for a while. Imagine just going home straight after the baby, but lots of people do. You don’t hear people say ‘I dropped my kid down the stairs when I tripped and their fine so no problem with you doing it’.

the blonde hair is horrible, I much prefer the blue

• Heart
Reactions: 9
When Chet asked Helen what number to start with on the advent calender..... DUHHHHH

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That baby really as clever as her dad even he couldn’t Put the love heart in the right hole.! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ocean is actually cute as duck. She’s so so clever for her age. My little boy is 3 months older and can’t do half the things she does she’s so advanced

Reactions: 22
Ocean is actually cute as duck. She’s so so clever for her age. My little boy is 3 months older and can’t do half the things she does she’s so advanced
Completely agree! My little girl is 2 months older than Ocean and they seem to be at the same level with everything even down to walking it was in the same week 😂 but I think Ocean will soon overtake her now she’s in nursery 🤣

Reactions: 5
Ocean honestly is a little button. How she’s surpassed her parents intelligence at the grand old age of one is beyond me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ocean honestly is a little button. How she’s surpassed her parents intelligence at the grand old age of one is beyond me 😂
When she’s older she’s gonna be like honest to god get me out of this hell

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.