Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #9 No jab for Bleu, no mask in shops But Ocean’s had coco pops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unnecessary comment tbh, she is looking after one year old and she is pregnant so if she wants to live in sweats she absolutely should ✌🏼
PSA, no ones comments are unnecessary. We all enjoy the pettiness just don’t take it personally

Reactions: 11
Are you sure that brands dead though?
I thought there was nothing else like it?
wow wow wow oh my gwod
Ohhhh my gwod these weddy fweece man
Come on doesn’t matter how much he bigs his fleeces up we ain’t seen a single sole in his brand

Reactions: 4
Does Helen ever get dressed up anymore? She is always looking so bad in Chet's stories with a bathrobe and greasy hair.
Ok not defending her but she’s heavily pregnant and has a baby to look after when her partner is never home. Give her a break

• Heart
Reactions: 10
For me a fleece is never gonna be fashionable, they’re for middle aged dog walkers 😂
AE2FED16-4EDA-4B7D-BE44-E61290D2C5FC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Anyone seen her stories today from when she wasn’t pregnant. She looks like a different person. She was so pretty before she decided to destroy her face with filler.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
‘Is this even me’ well yes but you’ve got a filter on and had two kids since so what do you expect

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Anyone seen her stories today from when she wasn’t pregnant. She looks like a different person. She was so pretty before she decided to destroy her face with filler.
She had filler in those posts too. The weight gain makes her look ten times worse

Reactions: 4
Marnie has just posted wearing faded ... waiting for Chet to repost “girls in faded 😍😍” yet there Helen is everyday wearing faded lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘Any recommendations?’
Aka please can someone send me a free crib. They must still have Ocean’s one surely?

Reactions: 13
‘Any recommendations?’
Aka please can someone send me a free crib. They must still have Ocean’s one surely?
I said this when she got the new car seats, and was making a list of things they needed, she fell pregnant when Ocean was 4 months old, SURELY they still have all her stuff?! I have a 4 year gap between mine and I still have everything, actually didn't buy anything new at all!! No exaggeration.

Reactions: 8
I know this ain’t a Marnie thread but shoooock rox is I’ll

must of been that pre-recorded party

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.