Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t watch her stories very often anymore but I feel like whenever I do Ocean is always having a tantrum because she’s not allowed any of the pick n mix. Would it be so hard so film it when she’s in bed or down for a nap or when they have a day without her!? Film it in the kitchen with the sweets on top of the bench so she can’t get near them!!

Reactions: 14
If the stories of them away on their break are pre-recorded then why say “weekend away”. These influencers pre-record so much that I can never actually tell if their stories are in real time or if they were filmed days/weeks ago 🤣 Stacey Solomon in the worst for it.

I really could have gone without hearing helens huge lips slurping and munching on the pick&mix that they seem to think they invented 🙄

Reactions: 6
The location of his post yesterday was in Windermere, so they clearly also there and came straight home 🤣🤣🤣 what a waste

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They must have literally gone away for a night. Windmere is only an hour away from Accrington aswell, what was the point 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t get it though cause they were like “I’m going in the hot tub later”
I think it must be a mates cabin and they’re doing an advert for it

I don’t get it though cause they were like “I’m going in the hot tub later”
I think it must be a mates cabin and they’re doing an advert for it
Yeh I was thinking this! Chet was like ooo I’ll be in this tonight... now he’s at home 🤔 strange!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I ain’t been on there instergram for a while but pooped on there today and Jesus Chet is so ugly I’m sorry but he is and Helens voice goes though me 😩

Reactions: 7
Why does she always get away with posting stories without using ‘ad’ it’s really not hard to write why does she think she’s above the rules?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.