Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she posting a picture in that dead and overpriced tracksuit, saying it’s all that fits her (sorry, I mean “what” fits her)
But was definitely in a different outfit an hour before...think it might be a #ad that she shockingly forgot to mention.
Additionally, she missed a chance for a mean girls quote and I just can’t forgive that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She really loves the “troll” posts 😴😴
She’s just tagging along with all the other instagramers that have been caught out living a fake life? That ain’t trolling 😂😩 live a normal life And be genuine and people will stop calling you out? Oh. But she won’t cause she’s a stay at home mummy who cba going to work like everyone else.. duck offfff some people don’t know how easy they have it! I wish I could stay home with my baby all day and watch him grow! But I have to show him a good work ethic and go out and earn money to put a roof over our head! Not post a bleeping selfie!!

Reactions: 3
I actually can’t deal with how beautiful Ocean is. She is the cutest little girl 😍 i skip past all other stories now so don’t know what you guys are on about most of the time now 😂😂

Reactions: 8
I actually can’t deal with how beautiful Ocean is. She is the cutest little girl 😍 i skip past all other stories now so don’t know what you guys are on about most of the time now 😂😂
I do the same Ocean is such a cute little pudding. 🤩

Reactions: 1
Stopped editing ocean I see can tell a different her nose ain’t orange as hell shes so cute it’s unreal

Marnie and Casey have put a safety gate up in rox play room why

Reactions: 1
Who the duck is asking Helen what she does with her wet washing?😂 She’s thick as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who the hell wants wet clothes hanging from all of their doorframes? That's just asking for mould to start growing all over the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was proper wondering what to do with my wet washing today so I thought, who should I ask? Then I thought oh Helen! She'd know

Said no one

Ever

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How has got the front to post that as a life hack 😂 I live in a flat with no outside space so use an airer and hanging certain things on hangers is common sense!

Also there never seems to be any toys out for Ocean. That story of Helen telling her not to play with the radiator cover... why doesn’t she get something out for her that she can play with then?!

Reactions: 5
Is that really a life hack? I mean I thought this was common knowledge? Although I don’t do that I hang stuff from my shower curtain rail 😂 also why doesn’t she invest in a clothes airer like most other people 🤷‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
Life hack? I’m fecking howling. How have I got to 28 year old without knowing you could dry washing on the door. She must have her heating on 24/7 on full blast... Or those close will be stinking of that horrible damp smell, even when they are dry! The smelly stale stench of wet washing on your clothes! Lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Life hack? I’m fecking howling. How have I got to 28 year old without knowing you could dry washing on the door. She must have her heating on 24/7 on full blast... Or those close will be stinking of that horrible damp smell, even when they are dry! The smelly stale stench of wet washing on your clothes! Lovely.
Bet ya her house smells like a wet dog

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.