Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much we betting “dinner with my love” involves another couple too 🤣🤣
its so odd that they never do things just as a couple!

“We are baby free tonight” Chet, you’ve been baby free the duration of lockdown, swanning off to parties with your friends. Poor Helen.

Reactions: 17
Just me who’s noticed whenever they go out they’re never alone just the two of them... poor Helen bigging up a date night and it only lasts an hour before their mates turn up so Chet can get “seshy” no doubt 🙄
He seriously reminds me of an 18 year old boy

Reactions: 14
Lmao I actually wanted to dm her saying won’t your carpets have puddles of water on if you hang up wet clothes? 😂 and it’ll get so mouldy 🤦‍♀️

and Chet saying baby free night in over a month got me so annoyed his been out almost every night 🙄
It gets me so mad because my daughter is almost 11 months and I haven’t been out to a restaurant with my hubby since I was 10 weeks pregnant, I haven’t been to a shopping mall or any shop other than a supermarket since having my daughter 😢 last week marked 7 year anniversary with my husband and we stayed at home with a very cranky teething baby! But I wouldn’t have it any other way to be honest. I just hate seeing these influencers acting so hard done by 😑

Reactions: 10
Anyone else think Chets way of speaking to Helen about putting a mask on was horrible ? I reckon he could be really mean behind closed doors

Reactions: 5
Buy on of these Helen like the rest of us.

As if she thinks that's a life hack 🤣🤣 and like duck are people messaging HER to ask about washing! She's only lived on her own for about a year and wants to be Mrs hinch so bad. Shame that's all she's got going on in her life.

100% knew their date would involve another couple. I mean, they can't even go shopping for oceans birthday presents just the 2 of them how are they going to go for a meal alone. So bizarre.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
He is just vile, he so In love with himself and I really don’t see what anyone see in him the photo on his story last night posing in front of the mirror 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He looks like he’s got a vagina everytime I see him in those gym shorts you can never even see a bump

• Haha
Reactions: 8
100000% she has used one of those slimming apps on that pic, especially on her face 😂 does she forget we saw her 3 chins in Chet's story last night?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Last night I had the most troubling dream 😂
IRL I once was torn between 2 bothers and ended up with the older worse one and always wished I had chosen the younger lovely one

so in my dream basically I shagged Chet and really regretted it 😂
Need to bathe in bleach or something

• Haha
  • Sick
I really, really don’t understand why these two are together. They don’t even like each other, it’s so obvious!! Chet speaks to Helen like tit, and she can’t stand him. In his stories last night he raised his glass to cheers her and she was like *clink* without even looking at him. And the fact they never go anywhere just the two of them is seriously weird! Always another couple on their “date nights”.

Oh and Chet was 100% wearing lipstick/gloss in his story. bleeping creep.

• Haha
Just saw the last one about his laundry. How bleeping rude is he. She can do so much better. I like Helen. The door washing thing is a fair point it’s better than an airer as no lines on the clothes

Reactions: 1
Wet closed piled onto of each other on hangers. Bet the bleeping stink 😬

Its a good idea hanging them of a rail but literally the ones stacked on the door hanger in the bedroom 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.