Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While her makeup looks better than usual, her eyelashes are so big for her eyes.

Reactions: 3
Hanging your washing on door frames is not a life hack...it’s a necessity when you live in a small flat with no room for a clothes aired. I learnt about it from my mum who did it when I was a kid. Just make sure you extra spin the washing and you won’t end up with wet floors!

Reactions: 11
Don’t know if I’m being ridiculous but that video of the dogs jumping all over ocean made me anxious, as friendly as you think your dogs are they can switch up in a second 😐

Reactions: 11
I don’t normally comment on these as I don’t follow them too closely but I came on the comment about the dogs. I’m sure they’re lovely dogs and I do think when you own one you feel you know their temperament etc but that can change but I mainly thought ocean looked like she hated it. I don’t have children so maybe I’m wrong and that’s a happy sort of pose but I felt she put her hands on her eyes as it was too much for her?

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I don’t normally comment on these as I don’t follow them too closely but I came on the comment about the dogs. I’m sure they’re lovely dogs and I do think when you own one you feel you know their temperament etc but that can change but I mainly thought ocean looked like she hated it. I don’t have children so maybe I’m wrong and that’s a happy sort of pose but I felt she put her hands on her eyes as it was too much for her?
I’ve mentioned it here before about the dogs. I don’t give a tit if they’re a part of the family whatever. Babies and dogs do not mix. I am a big animal lover and have had lots of dogs in my life of all different breeds but I would never let dogs be like that around my child - in their face like that duck no. Not only could the baby come to harm but do they not see what dogs do with their mouths 😳 🤢

Just my opinion.

Reactions: 8
I’ve just come here to say I sTarted reading TL recently and I honestly thought yous were all calling Chet “Chet sket” as an insult Cos of the stupid name Chet even tho we usually call females sket... iv just seen his actual IG name is Chet sket?? STOP IT hahahaha why does he call himself that

2nd I thought for a while he pronounces it shay but is it really just Chet like sket?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve mentioned it here before about the dogs. I don’t give a tit if they’re a part of the family whatever. Babies and dogs do not mix. I am a big animal lover and have had lots of dogs in my life of all different breeds but I would never let dogs be like that around my child - in their face like that duck no. Not only could the baby come to harm but do they not see what dogs do with their mouths 😳 🤢

Just my opinion.
I would disagree that babies and dogs don't mix. I know alot of people who had dogs before having kids so when they had kids they grew up together and some of them are inseparable and the dogs are amazing with them. Its also sad that others think like you and get rid of their dog just because they are having a baby.

Reactions: 8

Just my opinion.
I agree with the dog licking her face. However nothing else. I have two dogs, I’ve had them way before I had my child and they’re good with her. She is obsessed with them, looks for them, follows them.

I would disagree that babies and dogs don't mix. I know alot of people who had dogs before having kids so when they had kids they grew up together and some of them are inseparable and the dogs are amazing with them. Its also sad that others think like you and get rid of their dog just because they are having a baby.
I didn’t say you can’t have a dog and a baby together I said they don’t mix. As I stated it’s my opinion.
My Mum and MIL both have dogs that my baby has been around. My Mums are amazing with my baby, my MILs not great at all. He’s an animal at the end of the day and they can’t tell you what they are feeling or thinking or how they are going to react and behave.
There are too many hypothetical situations with dogs and babies that I can’t even begin to be bothered to ramble about but are why I wouldn’t let my dog be running up to my baby jumping into and licking her face.
It is sad that people get rid of their dogs when they find out they are having a baby without knowing how to have them both safely together.

I agree with the dog licking her face. However nothing else. I have two dogs, I’ve had them way before I had my child and they’re good with her. She is obsessed with them, looks for them, follows them.
That’s good that your dogs are good with her. I have experienced good situations with mine and others children and dogs but I have also experienced bad with mine and others children and dogs. The bad situations have always been out of character and unforeseen which is why I think they don’t mix - not that they shouldn’t be together without boundaries.

Last edited:
Dogs & babies do mix but there are boundaries, and Chets story aren't anything to go by!! Ocean looked like she absolutely hated it. It made me uncomfortable tbh. Fair enough dogs are family, I get that, but I wouldnt let the kindest dogs jump all over my baby like that. You just don't know when their gonna turn!

Reactions: 10
I am due the same week as Helen, 30 weeks on Friday and I just think how Chet treats her is so awful.

Me and my husband had been trying for this baby for a year, we are so excited as is our 6 year old son! Helen seems to be left to do everything while Chet lives this alternate life. I work full time so of course my husband helps with all the household chores, I know she doesn't work but he could be more present and less of a knob.

Reactions: 9
I know I'm on the wrong thread but the talk of babies and dogs seeing what Jem Lucy is like when her daughter is around the dog worries me not the daughters or the dogs fault Jemma needs to be laying down the boundaries more.

Reactions: 4
I didn’t say you can’t have a dog and a baby together I said they don’t mix. As I stated it’s my opinion.
My Mum and MIL both have dogs that my baby has been around. My Mums are amazing with my baby, my MILs not great at all. He’s an animal at the end of the day and they can’t tell you what they are feeling or thinking or how they are going to react and behave.
There are too many hypothetical situations with dogs and babies that I can’t even begin to be bothered to ramble about but are why I wouldn’t let my dog be running up to my baby jumping into and licking her face.
It is sad that people get rid of their dogs when they find out they are having a baby without knowing how to have them both safely together.

That’s good that your dogs are good with her. I have experienced good situations with mine and others children and dogs but I have also experienced bad with mine and others children and dogs. The bad situations have always been out of character and unforeseen which is why I think they don’t mix - not that they shouldn’t be together without boundaries.
I definitely agree with boundaries and it was quite clear Ocean didn’t enjoy it. If my little one displayed signs she didn’t like the dogs I’d have more boundaries which Helen and Chet probably need to consider with having another due 😬

They are all like this with their dogs the influencers, the dogs are babied and totally untrained and it’s all seen as cute photo ops with their children

well trained dogs and babies mix fine
Untrained unruly dogs and babies don’t

Reactions: 2
Watching that story of ocean not strapped into the high chair jolts my anxiety through the roof. Also, how can she be naughty? Isn’t she an 11 month old baby? He’s such a prick

Reactions: 7
Watching that story of ocean not strapped into the high chair jolts my anxiety through the roof. Also, how can she be naughty? Isn’t she an 11 month old baby? He’s such a prick
I know was shouting at the screen sit her down while saying to sit down and use the straps that's how she will know.

Reactions: 1
Late to the party due to having to actually work for a living, but the whole putting your clothes to dry on coat hangers!!! God give me strength, people having been doing this since the dark ages yet she makes out shes just invented the bloody idea!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.