Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two are an actual bleeping liberty. Repeatedly, publicly ignore the lockdown advice and the pedal their germs around the shopping centre. Yet Helen is questioning a fly and whooping jab🤷🏼‍♀️

Helen’s germ “phobia” is extremely selective😂
God this is the last time I try to post whilst feeding the baby, I sound as illiterate as Chet😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His mate telling tic tockers to die and Marnie and Sophie doing one in the kitchen chuckle

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Absolute bleeping disgusting pair of disgraces! Chet is a grade A bleep and Helen is a complete twit! Strolling around a children’s toy shop with no masks 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hope the stupid cunts get fined. Serves the stupid pair right if they get Covid. Poor little ocean has no hope with these 2 duck ups for parents

Reactions: 15
Baby Rox is always with caseys parents, Marnie especially never seems to be with him

Reactions: 4
I see Helens advertising the Nub test to predict your baby gender yet they got mine wrong
I did think Rox is never at home on the weekend

Reactions: 3
Yeah, it’s definitely not OCD, she just likes cleaning. I know someone who genuinely suffers from OCD and has had to take time off work due to stress related to her condition. It’s nothing to do with cleaning.
She actually fries my brain saying she’s got OCD some of us actually have it and have to live with it controlling our lives it’s not all cleaning I have obsessive thoughts and I use the cleaning to help with that but you are right it’s so much more than the cleaning she just wants to be Mrs Hinch . See her saying oh my ocd chets on the couch and he is sweaty but it’s ok for the dogs to be on the sofa with their dirty feet “because they are cute” that’s not how it works love 😡

Reactions: 8
I know babies and children are always touching things but why are they letting ocean touch everything in that toy shop? Do they not realize Covid is still a thing or? I’m also confused as I thought you had to wear a mask in a shop?

Helen is clearly not the germaphobe/OCD freak she claims she is. I find it actually quite insulting to people who really do suffer from OCD as it can be an awful thing and not just getting annoyed when something is out of place etc.
I used to live with someone with serious OCD and he had it really bad. It would take him about an hour to go from one room to another because he kept checking, checking back on himself etc. He would always look in bins he walked past because he would think he dropped something everytime! Its not all about being clean. Yes his house was clean but he barely had any reason to clean because most of his stuff was leant against a wall (once again OCD) Its much more serious than that, so I completely agree.

Everyone has a little OCD, but its not called OCD. OCD is a really serious disorder and Helen does not have OCD whatsoever. It's all for attention

Reactions: 10
I used to live with someone with serious OCD and he had it really bad. It would take him about an hour to go from one room to another because he kept checking, checking back on himself etc. He would always look in bins he walked past because he would think he dropped something everytime! Its not all about being clean. Yes his house was clean but he barely had any reason to clean because most of his stuff was leant against a wall (once again OCD) Its much more serious than that, so I completely agree.

Everyone has a little OCD, but its not called OCD. OCD is a really serious disorder and Helen does not have OCD whatsoever. It's all for attention
Yes 100% not OCD, she probably doesn’t even know what OCD stands for. Bad form to say you’ve ‘really bad OCD’ when you very clearly don’t... not sure why you’d want to falsely self diagnose yourself with such a debilitating illness... is it so she justifies doing very little apart from clean her home?OCD can require many hospital appointments, CBT and medication - none which I’ve heard her mention.

Reactions: 7
The teeth on his mate in smyths.. jesus.. who on earth finds these ‘men’ attractive 🤢🤮

Reactions: 9
Chavs like these and people in their age group are the reason cases are so bad again. They probably think they have nothing to lose because they don't have proper jobs/any job so they don't give a tit. If someone they care about gets sick they will know all about it.

Reactions: 8
Also I just been watching Marnie story from last night her and Casey seem to be so much more affectionate with each other and don’t seem to care who sees them, now I know not everyone is made like that but I’ve never seen Chet and Helen be affectionate to each other

Helen advertising pick n mix “ if your having a Halloween party” WTF is this bird on there are no party allowed you can only mix with 6 people some parts of the country can’t mix with other households. Does she not watch the news or read anything other then arse licking comments on her Instagram, thick b*tch

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What’s happening with her Ali express clothing brand ? 😂😂😂
She took it off her bio and hasn’t mentioned it in ages

Reactions: 5
There’s a surprise. 3 ads yesterday and none of them has she specified ad. Has she ever been reported?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.