Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand her she so bleeping thick it’s really irritates me I had my baby in lockdown and we was told we didn’t need to wear mask I always did not that I liked it but for the safety of my unborn baby. I just want to punch the witch
Exactly! None of us really want to wear a mask let’s be honest but we do it to protect ourselves and those around us. I would understand if they had a medical condition that stopped them from wearing a mask but they clearly don’t as I’m sure we would have heard alllll about it. I’m not sure if it is anymore but back at the start of lockdown being pregnant was classed as being high risk so why is Helen swanning around the shops with no mask? Silly cow 🤢

Surely they are not buying all that stuff for ocean? Do they not realize that if you give in every time she cries etc she will grow up to be spoiled, wouldn’t be me that’s all I’m saying 🤷🏻‍♀️ All the toys in the trolley is probably a dig at all of us on here who say they never play with her 🤣

Reactions: 6
SHOCK. Helen is so scared of germs but doesn’t wear a mask in shops which is law isn’t it? Stupid idiot

Reactions: 13
Doesn't know if she should get the flu jab or whooping cough jab but goes out without a mask potentially picking up Covid? Honestly can't get over how thick they both are.

Reactions: 17
And Ocean didn’t do any of it, Helen is the one who wanted all that, but yeah let’s buy our child toys but we don’t actually play with her and her toys she left to get on with it or climb up on the sofa playing with blinds while a parent sit miles away saying excuse me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Helen is clearly not the germaphobe/OCD freak she claims she is. I find it actually quite insulting to people who really do suffer from OCD as it can be an awful thing and not just getting annoyed when something is out of place etc.
Yeah, it’s definitely not OCD, she just likes cleaning. I know someone who genuinely suffers from OCD and has had to take time off work due to stress related to her condition. It’s nothing to do with cleaning.

Reactions: 6
Someone sticking up for them saying he clearly took his mask off for the photo as they aren’t stupid, Helen is pregnant..ok then 🙃🙃🙃
Take the bloody photo at home! Helen can strip down to her bra and knickers that way!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
These two are an actual bleeping liberty. Repeatedly, publicly ignore the lockdown advice and the pedal their germs around the shopping centre. Yet Helen is questioning a fly and whooping jab🤷🏼‍♀️

Helen’s germ “phobia” is extremely selective😂

Reactions: 8
Should i get the woofing cough jab? No ill go walk round a busy shopping centre with no mask on during a pandemic instead

• Haha
Reactions: 16
His replies to the person calling him out for not having a mask on are so childish

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.