Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to go to raves a lot a couple of years ago and I have NEVER seen anyone wearing faded. And if I was expecting to see people wearing it, it would be at a rave, getting ‘seshy’ like the KING Chet Sket 🤢🤢😂
duck I don’t want to expose myself but wanna show you girlies.. I know a guy who went to my high school in NIreland who wears Faded. He’s a wannabe influence tho

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
The lads on the photo shoot actually maker want to throw up, who acts like that seriously! If my guy was like that I’d be mortified! So full of themselves 🤢

Reactions: 17
This is another one of chets wannabes lol tried to get same tattoos and went to same tattoo artist Chet promoted . Tried to be a dad for his kid and had drug dealers knock on his door demanding money when baby and baby mum asleep upstairs . These guys are complete losers . I know his baby mum and she said this guy was like Stan from the Eminem video about Chet lol!! How can Chet be a role model lol

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I saw an old guy (in his late 50s) about 6 months ago wearing a faded T-shirt 😂 never seen anyone else in one!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone actually know anyone who buys faded clothing? They must spend a fortune on these weekly photo shoots yet I’ve never seen a soul around here wearing any of their clothing
I thought this too! Until I seen a guy late 20s wearing it a few months back, I’m in Ireland.

Reactions: 3
Why has Helen asking for advice on when she should give Ocean a duvet when she’s had that massive fleece blanket in her cot for months 😂

Reactions: 6
As a mother to a 4 month old and I’ve been told to avoid hotspots for the virus shops public transport etc why on earth would you go to a shopping centre on a Saturday the busiest day of the week with a young baby and pregnant girlfriend do they really not realise how dangerous this virus can be and with Helen being such a germ Freak why would she put herself and unborn baby boy and ocean as risk thick as tit

Reactions: 8
As a mother to a 4 month old and I’ve been told to avoid hotspots for the virus shops public transport etc why on earth would you go to a shopping centre on a Saturday the busiest day of the week with a young baby and pregnant girlfriend do they really not realise how dangerous this virus can be and with Helen being such a germ Freak why would she put herself and unborn baby boy and ocean as risk thick as tit
Probably cos it's always mentioned on here that Helen never leaves the house so gotta make sure everyone on the gram knows they've taken Ocean out somewhere, albeit somewhere she don't give a duck about.

How do we know their house is up for sale peeps??
Its on right move

Reactions: 4
I thought this too - and not even wear a mask through an indoor shopping centre! Surely as a pregant woman you’d want to take any small precaution

Reactions: 10
Neither wearing a mask, your supposed to wear them inside Trafford Centre, not just in the shops. Oh no rules don’t apply to them do they 🙃

Reactions: 10
Neither wearing a mask, your supposed to wear them inside Trafford Centre, not just in the shops. Oh no rules don’t apply to them do they 🙃
Probably think Covid is a conspiracy theory or something knowing them 2. Thick as 2 short planks.

Reactions: 8
I always feel she does it like “look how much I’ve spent” rather than for the benefit of ocean as well 🙄

Reactions: 11
I know babies and children are always touching things but why are they letting ocean touch everything in that toy shop? Do they not realize Covid is still a thing or? I’m also confused as I thought you had to wear a mask in a shop?

Helen is clearly not the germaphobe/OCD freak she claims she is. I find it actually quite insulting to people who really do suffer from OCD as it can be an awful thing and not just getting annoyed when something is out of place etc.

Reactions: 9
I just don’t understand her she so bleeping thick it’s really irritates me I had my baby in lockdown and we was told we didn’t need to wear mask I always did not that I liked it but for the safety of my unborn baby. I just want to punch the witch

I just don’t understand her she so bleeping thick it’s really irritates me I had my baby in lockdown and we was told we didn’t need to wear mask I always did not that I liked it but for the safety of my unborn baby. I just want to punch the witch
And Chet and his friend/his girlfriend aren’t either! God forbid they had to hide their veneers 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.