Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Mummy & daddy of 2” Helen babes we get it you are pregnant. That awful blonde wig gets worse every time I see it 🤢

I think people need to chill on this thread at times. I get that the point in the thread is to discuss things but sometimes people just need to let others have their own opinion. Personally I would not be giving my 10 month old coco pops but that’s just me, others would be happy doing it and that’s fine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
This thread is mad, ocean not having a living room full of toys is child abuse and having a spoonful of coco pops is the worst thing that’s ever happened. Thank god you can’t see my toddlers diet, when he was 11 months he had his first day at nursery and I told his dad to make him fishfingers when he got home as a treat. When I got home from work he’d had a happy meal 😂😂

All I want is someone to agree with me that Chet is ageing badly, he looks horrendous and those rings 🤮
Chet is absolutely vile 😂 I dont fancy Casey and hes not my type but he deffo got the looks. Chet looks like a needs a good scrub in the bath

Reactions: 6
Chet is absolutely vile 😂 I dont fancy Casey and hes not my type but he deffo got the looks. Chet looks like a needs a good scrub in the bath
Their inability to follow any rules in life (lockdown, no phones while driving etc) makes me think they are all hideous but Casey and his little baby face doesn’t seemed to have aged like Chet. He’s a walking turn off for Ibiza!

Reactions: 5
I used to think Chet was gorgeous back in the ex on the beach days but in the last year he was gone downhill 🤢 he looks about 45

Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ it was 2 spoonfuls of coco pops 🤣🤣
Hope you don’t use jars for spag Bol or pasta bake etc cause they’re full of sugar too!

Someone call the sugar police 🤣🤣🤣
Keep feeding your kids crap. I don’t give a tit. 💩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok so normally I just come on this site during the night feeds to keep me occupied and to keep me awake feeding my child through the night 🤣 BUT today I had to make an account to make people aware because I am absolutely FUMING! I’m not sure if this has been covered on the thread yet but I’ve been following Chet and Helen for years now never really thought much of them would watch their stories now and again but that’s it anyway I don’t know if anyone saw that moonlight projector Chet was advertising a couple of nights ago well I’ve been looking for something like this for my daughters bedroom for a while but most ones I’ve found are pushing over 100£ and I’m not paying that for it so when I saw him advertising it for 35£ I jumped at the chance to buying one. WELL WELL WELL it’s a scam!!! They have taken money out of my bank account! I’ve been on the phone to the fraud team all morning how they hell can ‘influencers’ advertise these things in fuming I’m a single mum now having you fight to get my money back maybe I shouldn’t of been so silly to order it but you wouldn’t think and ‘influencer would advertise a scam I just want to make people aware so the same thing doesn’t happen to anyone else!
It’s not the first time he’s posted an add that turned out to be a scam, it’s awful he keeps doing it

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
This thread is mad, ocean not having a living room full of toys is child abuse and having a spoonful of coco pops is the worst thing that’s ever happened. Thank god you can’t see my toddlers diet, when he was 11 months he had his first day at nursery and I told his dad to make him fishfingers when he got home as a treat. When I got home from work he’d had a happy meal 😂😂

All I want is someone to agree with me that Chet is ageing badly, he looks horrendous and those rings 🤮
I know it’s ridiculous! The people commenting are probably not even parents! Get in the real world for duck sake. My 13 month old is currently polishing off a home made chicken pasta dish, tomorrow he might have a chicken nuggets and smiley faces! It’s about balance. I might even let him have a biscuit after his tea 🤫

Reactions: 15
Bit extreme
I have a neighbour with four children under 16 and all obese. Saw a school boy coming home from school uniform barely fitted him huffing and puffing walking home. The amount of over weight kids I see is disgusting.

Reactions: 1
I have a neighbour with four children under 16 and all obese. Saw a school boy coming home from school uniform barely fitted him huffing and puffing walking home. The amount of over weight kids I see is disgusting.
Yeah but not every kid is obese... one tiny bit of sugar isn't gonna make their child obese. Like someone else said, its about balance. Just because your neighbours kids are unhealthy and obese doesnt mean anyone else's, or all of ours are

Reactions: 14
I know it’s ridiculous! The people commenting are probably not even parents! Get in the real world for duck sake. My 13 month old is currently polishing off a home made chicken pasta dish, tomorrow he might have a chicken nuggets and smiley faces! It’s about balance. I might even let him have a biscuit after his tea 🤫
It’s ok my gremlin (14 months old) and I are polishing off a bag of sweet and salty popcorn and we’ve already had dinner. Right piglets in this house 🤣 and yes I did refer to my child as a gremlin 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I quite like coco pops but I wouldn’t share it with a baby . Not cause I’m a snob but it’s cause I don’t share my food lmfao
Haha same 😅 only reason mine doesn't get chocolate biscuits is because his Dad's polished off the pack before its made it to the cupboard 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ngl I love how triggered and petty people become on this thread 😂😂

I also just remembered that when I first start following their 1st thread that I had a bit of an inappropriate crush on Chet. WHAT WAS I THINKING 🤢🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I also just remembered that when I first start following their 1st thread that I had a bit of an inappropriate crush on Chet. WHAT WAS I THINKING 🤢🤢🤢🤢😂😂😂😂😂😂
Me😂🤣 I do apologise! (With a mouth full of coco pops🐷🤣)

Also same🤮🤮🤮 But in our defence he has aged so much in the last couple years! Gonna become his dad who still thinks his a proper lad in his 50s/60s😖🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7

He’s got such a square head! And you can tell he absolutely loves himself 🤮

Reactions: 3
It’s ok my gremlin (14 months old) and I are polishing off a bag of sweet and salty popcorn and we’ve already had dinner. Right piglets in this house 🤣 and yes I did refer to my child as a gremlin 😂
My 18 month old had has beef risotto for dinner with us and my fussy 3 year old had fish fingers, chips and cucumber like every single night of his life! Ocean seems to eat everything and try everything, the more they eat the better. She’s hardly rolling around, she’s in 9-12 month clothing, so the ‘right’ size for her age

Reactions: 3
To the people that happily feed their babies and children sugary foods and drinks don’t be complaining and using up NHS resources when your child becomes diabetic, obese or has rotten teeth.
My kid ate a slug and shes absolutely fine. Abit of sugar never hurt anyone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.