Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god it's going to be constant bragging about how Ocean can walk before she's 1 🙄 like millions of other kids before her have never done that 🤣

Also I know it was ages ago but last time she posted on her story... she needs to get over the fact that Ocean looks like Chet and not her. Like seriously.

Reactions: 10
I actually think little Ocean is an absolute cracker of a kid which is amazing considering her bloodline. She’s clever and clearly has such a personality, I hope behind the scenes and away from instagram she gets the attention she so rightly deserves

Reactions: 22
Chets latest video needs reporting to Lancashire police...pissing about on his phone for the gram whilst driving.

Reactions: 7
Oh look they are advertising the light projector that every influencer has, only it’s about £10 on amazon and he’s trying to say it’s worth £135 🤣🤣

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Is helen now trying to prove that Chet has a load of hair. A very subtle ‘it’s not a wig guys’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do they filter ocean she always looks like she has an orange nose
Why people feel the need to put a filter on a baby is so bleeping weird to me. They’re already setting her up for a lifetime of feeling not good enough without using filters. It’s sad really.

Reactions: 9
Why people feel the need to put a filter on a baby is so bleeping weird to me. They’re already setting her up for a lifetime of feeling not good enough without using filters. It’s sad really.
She’s such a stunning baby she don’t need any filters it is sad to see

Reactions: 6
“How does she have this much hair at 10 months old” ?!?! Helen luv I had about triple the amount of hair at that age 🤣 does she think all other babies apart from ocean are bald until they go to school or something?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
“How does she have this much hair at 10 months old” ?!?! Helen luv I had about triple the amount of hair at that age 🤣 does she think all other babies apart from ocean are bald until they go to school or something?
😂😂 my kid is 1 and I plait her hair down past her shoulders. This two little puffs on ocean make me crack up. She is so advanced though

Reactions: 5
My baby was born with the amount Ocean has now! 😂 like they can leave oceans hair down and it looks so nice. I can’t do that with my daughter it’s just too wild 😂

Reactions: 1
Helen instead of saying Ocean get down or excuse me get up off your arse and pick the child up and put her on the floor with so toys

Reactions: 8
Oh there she goes posting her list so all the companies know what to send her now 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.