Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Got to give it to her, she’s amazing at makeup. Chet actually looks bulky on her video think noodle legs has been on the steds

Reactions: 5
Got to give it to her, she’s amazing at makeup. Chet actually looks bulky on her video think noodle legs has been on the steds
Her makeup looked nice in front of the ring light at home big in the car ....it’s like a different person in that lighting lol

Reactions: 1
I can’t understand why nobody has told her that her hair looks ridiculous like that. Equally can’t understand why nobody had told her to change her makeup style. Occasionally she looks ok but usually it’s layers upon layers of makeup, looks so much better more natural. The difference between her makeup and when she has it done is crazy.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I can’t understand why nobody has told her that her hair looks ridiculous like that. Equally can’t understand why nobody had told her to change her makeup style. Occasionally she looks ok but usually it’s layers upon layers of makeup, looks so much better more natural. The difference between her makeup and when she has it done is crazy.
Her makeup when it’s done by a mua is gorgeous . When she does it , it looks awful . She actually looks really pretty in those
Pics on the mua page

Reactions: 8
Her makeup when it’s done by a mua is gorgeous . When she does it , it looks awful . She actually looks really pretty in those
Pics on the mua page
Exactly, I can’t understand why she doesn’t take advice/lessons. Or at the very least tone it down. Why her mum or someone hasn’t said anything I don’t know, my mum would have taken a cloth to my face if I looked like that 🤣🤣🤣

Exactly, I can’t understand why she doesn’t take advice/lessons. Or at the very least tone it down. Why her mum or someone hasn’t said anything I don’t know, my mum would have taken a cloth to my face if I looked like that 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah lol she must see how much better she looks , I don’t get why none of her friends have said about her egg head as well . Although I get the vibe she doesn’t really have any real friends . Just insta ones who tag each other in their stories when they see each other etc . Quite sad really

Yeah lol she must see how much better she looks , I don’t get why none of her friends have said about her egg head as well . Although I get the vibe she doesn’t really have any real friends . Just insta ones who tag each other in their stories when they see each other etc . Quite sad really
Yes I get the impression she falls out with the “normal” fiends quite often. She’s with them and then you never hear of them for weeks and they unfollow each other on insta 🤣

Reactions: 3
Yes I get the impression she falls out with the “normal” fiends quite often. She’s with them and then you never hear of them for weeks and they unfollow each other on insta 🤣
Yep I think the same lol!! Thought she was best mates with Lucinda at one point , that was all for the gram clearly lol

They literally never go out as a couple just them, I find it so odd, must hate each other’s company 🤣

I only heard of them recently and looked back on their pages...they both used to look so much better!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m from Accrington and knew a few people that was on the gender reveal that she’s been friends with since she was young so she must still keep in touch, she’s been best friends with Danielle for years, same with liv Barnes.

She looks totally different in that picture. She was stunning before all the fame but the fillers are just far too much

Reactions: 7
I’m from Accrington and knew a few people that was on the gender reveal that she’s been friends with since she was young so she must still keep in touch, she’s been best friends with Danielle for years, same with liv Barnes.

She looks totally different in that picture. She was stunning before all the fame but the fillers are just far too much
Her and liv had clearly fallen out at one point as they weren’t following each other for ages when ocean was born. Only noticed because they were close and she was off the scene 😂

Reactions: 2
I watched her on Ex on the Beach and she was my favourite because she came across quite normal, she wasn’t the skinniest hadn’t had loads of surgery done and was really pretty. Couldn’t believe it when I saw her on insta years later and she’d had all that work done to her face

Reactions: 15
I watched her on Ex on the Beach and she was my favourite because she came across quite normal, she wasn’t the skinniest hadn’t had loads of surgery done and was really pretty. Couldn’t believe it when I saw her on insta years later and she’d had all that work done to her face
I liked her on ex on the beach she was one of the nicest and when Chet turned up knew they were more genuine than jegan

Reactions: 4
Yeah I liked her on ex on the beach too , now I don’t like who she’s become . It’s a shame but her vanity and desire to be better than everyone on insta has turned her into a twit lol

I do like her hair here tho, I know it’s probs full of secrets but it looks so full, soft and healthy. What a shame

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.