Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She used to bang on every day about their daily dog walk now the dogs don't get walked and poor orshurrrrrn doesn't know what fresh air is
Haha...look at what time you posted this! She'll be calling you one of her angels rather than a hater or a troll 😂
Screenshot 2020-09-02 at 23.20.57.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where Helen goes... Botox, filler, you name it, she gets it 😂😂😂 bleeping hell he is savage.

Also, Ket we know you love the Botox too hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i’m actually starting to feel sorry for Helen (in a weird way) every opportunity Chet gets he makes a sneaky comment putting her down and makes her look bad. i agree she flies off the handle (hot chocolate gate) but if my partner was just lying there, letting it soak into the covers, i’d be fuming aswell! still a massive egg head though 🤪

Reactions: 10
Ocean is doing fantastic with her speech! She’s so advanced, I have a just turned 1 year old and she says so many more words. Very surprising considering chet can’t even say Hewens name properly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ocean is doing fantastic with her speech! She’s so advanced, I have a just turned 1 year old and she says so many more words. Very surprising considering chet can’t even say Hewens name properly
I thought the same! My little one turned 1 Tuesday and she currently says hiya, yeah, dada, mama and nana. Sometimes she says bamp to her grandad too. She is a clever little girl I’ll give her that she picks up things very quickly which makes me think maybe Helen is doing more things with her now

Reactions: 1
I thought the same! My little one turned 1 Tuesday and she currently says hiya, yeah, dada, mama and nana. Sometimes she says bamp to her grandad too. She is a clever little girl I’ll give her that she picks up things very quickly which makes me think maybe Helen is doing more things with her now
Mine was 1 on Friday and can literally say mama and daddy so your little one is doing well too! She’s a little treasure, she’s the main reason I watch their stories

Reactions: 4
Ocean is definitely a clever little cookie 🥰 god knows where she gets it from 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just took a look on The faded website Fml the price of things are ridiculous almost up there with branded name tags

Reactions: 2
I think she thinks putting wipes and nappy sacks in them tacky packets is life changing - shes mentioned it twice now and done a tutorial on how to move products to said packets 😂😂

Her life must be so boring to think that this is content!

Reactions: 18
I think she thinks putting wipes and nappy sacks in them tacky packets is life changing - shes mentioned it twice now and done a tutorial on how to move products to said packets 😂😂

Her life must be so boring to think that this is content!
Proper awkward how all her groundbreaking hacks were posted by Hinch months ago as well 🙄

Reactions: 10
It's really bugging me that her hair is just white, would look so much softer and better if she had grey or an ashy blonde on it.

Reactions: 4
eeee these two at the minute really are peeing me off. Her voice for one thing makes you wanna vom. That poor child listening to her screeching voice all day long. Does she ever take her out? Soft play, baby group, walk in the park?
“Love being a full time mummy”.. imagine her doing a 9-5 and not just sponging off Ket and doing a bit of washing.
Agreed she did used to Atleast go out twice a day for long dog walks when ocean was born and now they seem to rarely leave the house it’s sad
Follow Beth for trading .... but not following herself ... how much you get paid for that promo mate

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I’m constantly having a nosy on Right Move at new listings, I live probably about 5 miles from where they are & I’m pretty sure their house came up as newly listed today 🧐

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So I’m constantly having a nosy on Right Move at new listings, I live probably about 5 miles from where they are & I’m pretty sure their house came up as newly listed today 🧐
just had a creep and you are right, tattlers literally never miss a thing 🤣 they’ve been there less than a year, wonder why they are moving

Reactions: 7
Ooooooh how much for? I don’t know where they live so can’t check 😭😂

To save people’s time looking..they paid £265k in jan and it’s up for Guide price £279k

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.