Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed she did used to Atleast go out twice a day for long dog walks when ocean was born and now they seem to rarely leave the house it’s sad

Reactions: 6
Just watched last night's stories and chet is actually a a disrespectul prick. Personally her hormones would be all over the shop and he actually takes the piss out of her. Then again maybe he keeps laughing at the egg head 😂😅

Reactions: 1
Going back to having a hot cup of tea in peace ... what does she think she’s going to do when the new baby comes 😂 Anyway genuine question how do all these Instagram mums keep their home so clean? Currently on the 3rd wash of the day surrounded by toys and a sink full of washing up so maybe I’m just jealous lol I don’t stop all day and the only time my house looks tidy is when all the kids are in bed 😂 helens house always looks so tidy! How?

Reactions: 5
Look
Going back to having a hot cup of tea in peace ... what does she think she’s going to do when the new baby comes 😂 Anyway genuine question how do all these Instagram mums keep their home so clean? Currently on the 3rd wash of the day surrounded by toys and a sink full of washing up so maybe I’m just jealous lol I don’t stop all day and the only time my house looks tidy is when all the kids are in bed 😂 helens house always looks so tidy! How?
I guess not giving your child toys helps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
why have I never noticed her egg head before 🤣 I actually think the blonde looks worse, she looked better blue

Reactions: 2
Lying in bed like a child saying ‘ I didn’t mean to ‘ , laughing and not even attempting to get up to try and do something about it is actually highly disrespectful and just shows that Chet treats Helen like a maid. Helen seems like the type who takes pride in her home and likes it to be tidy (I can relate 😩😂) and Chet knows it so to be sitting there like a child who doesn’t know what to do and expect Helen to sort it is , in my opinion wrong . Damn right she was swearing, I’d be too in her situation - pregnant and hormonal , honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she had a little cry over his attitude 😩 trying her best to keep the house tidy etc then he does that .... 😑😐

Reactions: 3
Going back to lights here guys sorry but seen they took them down thank god

Lying in bed like a child saying ‘ I didn’t mean to ‘ , laughing and not even attempting to get up to try and do something about it is actually highly disrespectful and just shows that Chet treats Helen like a maid. Helen seems like the type who takes pride in her home and likes it to be tidy (I can relate 😩😂) and Chet knows it so to be sitting there like a child who doesn’t know what to do and expect Helen to sort it is , in my opinion wrong . Damn right she was swearing, I’d be too in her situation - pregnant and hormonal , honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she had a little cry over his attitude 😩 trying her best to keep the house tidy etc then he does that .... 😑😐
The diffence with her swearing and Chet least ocean isn’t there to hear it

Going back to lights here guys sorry but seen they took them down thank god

The diffence with her swearing and Chet least ocean isn’t there to hear it
exactly I don’t think there’s anything wrong with swearing when a child isn’t around to hear it ... she doesn’t seem to swear at all tbh so hopefully the fact that he annoyed her to the point where she has made him realise that he’s been a bit of a t w a t 😐

Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for Helen in that story. She’s probably exhausted after a day of being pregnant and looking after 10 month old and 30 year old babies. What a bleep to just lie there laughing while his pregnant girlfriend sorts it out 😤 such an immature weirdo

Reactions: 9
I bet Helen cleans chets skid marks out the toilet as well by the way he treats her . He literally sees her as a maid .

But I’m still laughing at that egghead of hers hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.