Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsOz

I thought this, in their picture they looked like chalk and cheese. He definitely took longer to get ready 🤣

Love the hair posts 🤣 Was proper concerned when it was windy though must be some strong bonds.
So odd in that pic, I think he posts her looking like that on purpose!

Reactions: 1

brumbrum16

Has she not got Insta atm as I can't seem to find her 🤔

I've just logged into my other Instagram and shes blocked me 😂😂 I don't even know why lmao

Zebsquad

Omg how much more can Chet moan about the ugly fleece clothes.. It doesnt even look good and he believes something golden was invented o_O

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Just saw the last one about his laundry. How fucking rude is he. She can do so much better. I like Helen. The door washing thing is a fair point it’s better than an airer as no lines on the clothes

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Oh Helen won’t be happy about this at all 😂 attention isn’t all on her and plus it’s another little boy

I always hear this, If this is true pray for me 😂 I have a 2 year old and a 4 month old and my 2 year old is an absolute terror! He is wild haha he was a very good baby though
I have a 3 and a 1 year old. The 3 year old was a nightmare baby and is a manic toddler. The 1 year old was a dream baby and is a dream toddler. I’d rather do like helen and get the baby crap out the way, but she is having a tiny gap!

paula1234

VIP Member
Ocean is doing fantastic with her speech! She’s so advanced, I have a just turned 1 year old and she says so many more words. Very surprising considering chet can’t even say Hewens name properly
I thought the same! My little one turned 1 Tuesday and she currently says hiya, yeah, dada, mama and nana. Sometimes she says bamp to her grandad too. She is a clever little girl I’ll give her that she picks up things very quickly which makes me think maybe Helen is doing more things with her now

Carebear82

Chatty Member
Watching that story of ocean not strapped into the high chair jolts my anxiety through the roof. Also, how can she be naughty? Isn’t she an 11 month old baby? He’s such a prick
I know was shouting at the screen sit her down while saying to sit down and use the straps that's how she will know.

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
how do they have so much money? I can’t imagine his faded brand makes that much and all their shit Instagram ads. Has she always lived off him? I can’t understand how they would be ‘well off’ with only one income
I bet he makes a decent amount from faded and pick n mix too. Plus these shit trainers he advertises.
she’s also got her clothing range which I bet sells just like boohoo and PLT. Herbalife too cause I bet she’s still doing that on Facebook. And the shit ads she does too.
They must have a decent amount to have been given a mortgage to cover a 275k house. I live close by, me and my husband are on good pay And weren’t offered that on a mortgage with great credit scores so they’re bringing in more than us each month.

• Wow