Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lillypot221

No it’s fine if he put down more than 10% which I’m guessing he did because I don’t think they would have let him mortgage £250k. Generally speaking you can break the terms of a fixed mortgage if you’re staying with the same mortgage company when you move house. People buy and renovate in months and then sell again.
[/
No it’s fine if he put down more than 10% which I’m guessing he did because I don’t think they would have let him mortgage £250k. Generally speaking you can break the terms of a fixed mortgage if you’re staying with the same mortgage company when you move house. People buy and renovate in months and then sell again.
Yes if its fixed their is usually a penalty. We entered anothwr fixed mortgage last year when our first one ended. We've been told when we move if we keep with the same company there is no penalty.

Lbear

I’m 2019 the world health organisation said that ‘vacine hesitancy (antivaxing) was one of the top ten global health threats.’
I would love to see your sources for all these facts? Instead of telling us to look up YOUR argument, why don’t you provide us with the evidence? But I’m gonna assume you can’t, because it probably all came from Facebook and YouTube. The only person sounding like a ‘thick chav’ around here is you.
Quoting WHO ....good call!!! 👍

CN3003

I’ve seen her irl and she is actually pretty. I think she’s mentioned before about not being photogenic. I get that though I am the same lol I look like a sack of shit in photos/videos but look miles better in person 😂 I just haven’t got the angles (n)

MrsNMA

Does Helen drive? I never see her driving.
Is that why she never takes ocean anywhere? Cos when Chet is out in his car, she can’t go out??

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
Going back to lights here guys sorry but seen they took them down thank god

Lying in bed like a child saying ‘ I didn’t mean to ‘ , laughing and not even attempting to get up to try and do something about it is actually highly disrespectful and just shows that Chet treats Helen like a maid. Helen seems like the type who takes pride in her home and likes it to be tidy (I can relate 😩😂) and Chet knows it so to be sitting there like a child who doesn’t know what to do and expect Helen to sort it is , in my opinion wrong . Damn right she was swearing, I’d be too in her situation - pregnant and hormonal , honestly wouldn’t surprise me if she had a little cry over his attitude 😩 trying her best to keep the house tidy etc then he does that .... 😑😐
The diffence with her swearing and Chet least ocean isn’t there to hear it

The watcher

Do you not have to live in the house a certain amount of time before you can put it on the market I don’t know anything about owning a home