Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kaylaoxox

Just watched last night's stories and chet is actually a a disrespectul prick. Personally her hormones would be all over the shop and he actually takes the piss out of her. Then again maybe he keeps laughing at the egg head 😂😅

Reactions: 1

Lbear

You’re clutching on for dear life with that justification 😂. Hardly playing Russian roulette by getting the Whooping cough and flu jab with both those vaccinations the positive benefits outweigh the adverse. Pro choice in regards to vaccinations is merely a guise for being an anti vaxer. So I will be shaming pro choice when it come to vaccines 😁 Also for all those mothers with ‘vaccine damaged children’ what about the idiot mothers (like Helen) who didn’t vaccinate their kids and they die needlessly. Fucking donkey.
Where's your evidence of all these unvaccinated children dying? Can't wait to see it!! Shame away, I doubt educated anti vaxers give a shit about being shamed by thick Chavs. Helen on the other hand was asking a genuine question and shouldn't be shamed for questioning vaccines. Eeyore 😃 xx

I'm all for pro choice, get it if you want, get it if you don't want, but you're also playing Russian Roulette by not getting the whooping cough vaccine? It takes you to know a family who have lost their baby to whooping cough. I live in Ireland so can't speak for the UK but 30 years ago there were many deaths in my local area of whooping cough, so there is a big uptake of the vaccine here. Haven't heard a child being affected by that particular vaccine side effect (not saying it doesn't happen).
There was an outbreak in 2012 when vaccine uptake was at a record high. 🤔

You’re clutching on for dear life with that justification 😂. Hardly playing Russian roulette by getting the Whooping cough and flu jab with both those vaccinations the positive benefits outweigh the adverse. Pro choice in regards to vaccinations is merely a guise for being an anti vaxer. So I will be shaming pro choice when it come to vaccines 😁 Also for all those mothers with ‘vaccine damaged children’ what about the idiot mothers (like Helen) who didn’t vaccinate their kids and they die needlessly. Fucking donkey.

Last edited:

Moobiemoo

VIP Member
Ocean totally understands 😂 I love how she gives no crap at all what they say though she’s like I’m gonna do it anyway 😂

• Haha

Zebsquad

Anyone seen her screenshots in her stories about people bashing her and know what it was about? I got blocked on her instagram and I dont know why...

Sinderella

Chatty Member
Bit extreme
I have a neighbour with four children under 16 and all obese. Saw a school boy coming home from school uniform barely fitted him huffing and puffing walking home. The amount of over weight kids I see is disgusting.

Aimee2-2

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed he hasn’t been messing about at faded and pretending he’s working that much just recently!

Sticky One

VIP Member
Just thought is the new baby going to have his own room just because Helen never shows the room he will sleep in like she did before Ocean arrived
They didn’t live in that house when ocean was born, also their current house is on the market so I’m assuming they aren’t going to waste time doing a nursery when a baby sleeps in your room for the first 6 months

Sam Wood

Chatty Member
probably is a bit of a grey area tbh i’m not sure officially but to me she is advertising faded 🤷🏻‍♀️ who knows - they wouldn’t do it anyway like the rest of them
I know but she won’t be getting paid to promote them, it’s just like some randomer recommending something they like. That’s probably how she’s getting away with it

Titanpitball

Chatty Member
Stopped editing ocean I see can tell a different her nose ain’t orange as hell shes so cute it’s unreal

Marnie and Casey have put a safety gate up in rox play room why

ebonystrachan

honestly never posted on here before or commented on any of helen’s things. i’ve followed her for years and i’ve only just realised she’s got me blocked for no reason. has anyone else experienced this

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
Do you not have to live in the house a certain amount of time before you can put it on the market I don’t know anything about owning a home
I think so, and if it’s less than that time you have to mention it when it goes up for sale? But I think that might be something like a year, or less even