Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Panda88

Chatty Member
What is with this Forex trading stuff she is promoting?? Forex trading and any trading for that matter is not easy and most people will fail and lose money!

AOK

Jesus Christ I grew up eating coco pops and I currently have a degree in public health, health promotion, fitness and nutrition so calm down Karen we don’t all turn out to be obese chavs I’m from Ireland but I’m guessing a chav is an insult similar to what we call a knacker 😂😂
I’m sorry but you shouldn’t use to word knacker as it’s actually highly offensive to the travelling community 🤷🏼‍♀️ And it’s not the same type of insult as a chav

Titntat

VIP Member
Wet closed piled onto of each other on hangers. Bet the fucking stink 😬

Its a good idea hanging them of a rail but literally the ones stacked on the door hanger in the bedroom 🤢

paula1234

VIP Member
I didn’t say you can’t have a dog and a baby together I said they don’t mix. As I stated it’s my opinion.
My Mum and MIL both have dogs that my baby has been around. My Mums are amazing with my baby, my MILs not great at all. He’s an animal at the end of the day and they can’t tell you what they are feeling or thinking or how they are going to react and behave.
There are too many hypothetical situations with dogs and babies that I can’t even begin to be bothered to ramble about but are why I wouldn’t let my dog be running up to my baby jumping into and licking her face.
It is sad that people get rid of their dogs when they find out they are having a baby without knowing how to have them both safely together.

That’s good that your dogs are good with her. I have experienced good situations with mine and others children and dogs but I have also experienced bad with mine and others children and dogs. The bad situations have always been out of character and unforeseen which is why I think they don’t mix - not that they shouldn’t be together without boundaries.
I definitely agree with boundaries and it was quite clear Ocean didn’t enjoy it. If my little one displayed signs she didn’t like the dogs I’d have more boundaries which Helen and Chet probably need to consider with having another due 😬

Dibdabdub

I'm so jealous of how cheap houses are in the UK! It would be nearly impossible to find a house in Dublin or anywhere close by for 275k unless you want to live in a hell hole!
I know tell me about it. My part of dublin wants €850,000 for a 3 bed. I have to move out of my area i grew up.

StinkyStace

Oh definitely! I think Helen is probably fuming right now though because her and Chet will have to keep Oceans party low key from the public finding out, but then again they probably don’t care like usual and not keep to rules 🙄
They must care a little as we’ve not seen any post from London this weekend and that’s not like them, especially with it being Halloween.

MrsNMA

Did they declare ad or gifted for that hunters holiday home stuff? Tom zanetti is now advertising them 🙄

Yeah I agree, plus if they’ve got some money why would you want to stay in Accrington! They literally live across the road from where a murdered body was found! It’s not a bad area for accy but if I was spending £275k on a house it wouldn’t be there.
jesus! That’s so cheap! We’ve brought a two bed for £265 36 miles from London 😩