Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
230g of extensions? In that blunt bob?! Jesus Christ, they’ll look like my year 10 extensions, you know the ones girls, the three straggly bits of hair 😂 I know she has fine hair but I’d be surprised if she gets away with that. She could have 230g in bonded or other semi perm extensions as they’re more integrated with the hair but not with clip ins!

See I don’t agree, Whether he provides everything or not that doesn’t mean he can just sit there laughing (he made NO attempt to clean or showed any care that he’d done it just say there storying) when he’s ruined the duvet by spilling a cup of hot chocolate. Judging by helens reactions it’s a common occurrence and I agree with her when she said your an adult and should be able to drink in bed without spilling it. I would react the same as helen did and if my partner didn’t like it then he can run the full house and look after our baby and I’ll go to work 😂 guarantee he’d be begging me to take back over in two days 😂😂 Each to their own though and no relationships are the same x

See I don’t agree, Whether he provides everything or not that doesn’t mean he can just sit there laughing (he made NO attempt to clean or showed any care that he’d done it just say there storying) when he’s ruined the duvet by spilling a cup of hot chocolate. Judging by helens reactions it’s a common occurrence and I agree with her when she said your an adult and should be able to drink in bed without spilling it. I would react the same as helen did and if my partner didn’t like it then he can run the full house and look after our baby and I’ll go to work 😂 guarantee he’d be begging me to take back over in two days 😂😂 Each to their own though and no relationships are the same x
Exactly this . It’s so disrespectful.

Reactions: 1

Carebear82

Chatty Member
I did send her a message proberly wont get read. I just said I'm basing it on whats viewed on her and chets stories that chet should help more than he does.

Reactions: 1

Zebsquad

Probably 😂 they are always competing 🤦‍♀️

I feel like those decorations and the table all laid is more for adults enjoyment than Rox’s 😩 anyways it’s their money... just doesn’t seem much fun for a one year old, other than popping the balloons 😆
True.. But wow those balloons are amazing!

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
They say that if you baby led you should leave them unstapped to get them out quicker if they choke. Apparently they are more likely to choke than fall out of a high chair. It gave me.major anxiety so I just made sure I got a hugh chair I could quickly unstrap and get my daughter out of.

Also the dogs and ocean! She looks so uncomfortable. One of the dogs was a rescue from tenerife too
But with waist straps you can just lift them straight out? I did puree with my first and he choked, did blw with the others and they have been fine! I have never heard of this, advising someone to not strap a kid into a chair!

Skyeraye

You only have their jabs at 12 months with a nurse. Health visitor is 15 months now (says in the red book thing) but even so why’s she asking for advise she can easily ring her health visitor that’s what they’re there for 😂😂
I had my daughter 5 years back they used to do a check at 9-12 months for physical developments didn’t know that had changed, still your ring up or ask your GP a wouldn’t you not take someone advice of Instagram 😫😫

She’s due just after Christmas I think!
I’m not her biggest fan either but these really do get ridiculous. I hated being pregnant both times, hence why I’m not having anymore children cause I hated it so much!

I was wondering because I’m due 01.01.21 but I’m not In my third trimester but she says she is🤔