Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JellyJam

I think they would be better off living closer to his mum & dad. Them and coral seem to have Rox every weekend. So Marnie gets a break, her and casey go out etc.
It would stop him popping into faded all the time. She doesn't seem to see her family much?

Reactions: 1

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
They must care a little as we’ve not seen any post from London this weekend and that’s not like them, especially with it being Halloween.
I think they got a lot of shit for that very brief mini break to the Lake District so they’re keeping things on the DL.

Dollybird

VIP Member
Got to give it to her, she’s amazing at makeup. Chet actually looks bulky on her video think noodle legs has been on the steds
Her makeup looked nice in front of the ring light at home big in the car ....it’s like a different person in that lighting lol

paula1234

VIP Member
My baby was born with the amount Ocean has now! 😂 like they can leave oceans hair down and it looks so nice. I can’t do that with my daughter it’s just too wild 😂

Rubywoooo

Chatty Member
She’s due just after Christmas I think!
I’m not her biggest fan either but these really do get ridiculous. I hated being pregnant both times, hence why I’m not having anymore children cause I hated it so much!
I can’t bear Helen usually but I’m literally due the same time as her and every time she’s out of breath on her stories I’m like yep I’m with you hun 😂😂 haaaate pregnancy, love the babies 👶🏼

I was wondering because I’m due 01.01.21 but I’m not In my third trimester but she says she is🤔
On the app everyone has it’s 3rd trimester from 27 weeks so she’s probs going off that. nhs goes by 28 weeks being third trimester so if she’s due just after Christmas it’s a week or so before you so that’s about right ☺

• Heart

Mumof1x

Chatty Member
To be fair my 1 year old used one yesterday and I was gushing about how clever he was 🤣 sad I know but I love these little milestones.
anyone seen marnies grid picture? I thought it was Helen for a while!
I just never get the feeling they are doing it in a gushing way. I agree I get really excited over little things my boy does but I don’t film it for Instagram and act like he’s a child genius 😂

I haven’t seen Marnies but I thought that faded girl picture was Helen when I saw the blue hair 🤣

Lillyloo

VIP Member
They’ve spent some £££ on that house though, the carpets they’d put throughout ain’t cheap, plus they did the bathrooms out too. So they may make a tiny amount of profit if they can achieve the asking price, but I doubt very much 🤷🏼‍♀️
You can get bathrooms for next to nothing these days if you know someone who can fit them cheaply (I’m sure they had friends or family doing theirs) also they only got top cupboards wrapped in kitchen costs couple hundred pound max for a few doors.

Lbear

Only 4 people died because there is such a high rate of vaccination take up. That’s how it works. The people who vaccinate their children are protecting those who can’t (either legitimately because they are immunocompromised or otherwise). If everyone was to stop vaccinating their kids the numbers would go back up to thousands. So the point you are making doesn’t make sense. Of course there aren’t loads of unvaccinated children dying because the ones who aren’t are protected by the majority who are.
Yes it's that simple...

MrsNMA

has she broken that shark hoover already? Oh silly me it’s just an AD for a hoover