Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But they have a garden Helen has filmed ocean in the garden twice one when she had her ball pit and her mates round off I was lucky enough to have a garden I would have my little boy out there all the time while the weather is nice
do you honestly believe that Ocean has only been in the garden twice throughout this nice weather? Just because she hasn’t put it on Instagram 🤯

Reactions: 7
Yeah I think there’s probably enough to criticise with what we do see (e.g drug fuelled gender reveal!) that we don’t have to invent some kind of abuse where Ocean is locked in the house all day. Helen doesn’t actually post that much so there’s plenty of times she could have been out and about or in the garden with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don’t think we can categorically say ‘oceans never been in the garden’ but it’s definitely a fair comment that they don’t do much with her. You never ever see toys out around the house, she’s often playing (being naughty 🙄) with random household objects. I do think Helen spends a lot of time with her but I don’t think it’s spent doing what’s best for Ocean

Reactions: 10
Maybe that’s why the house is up for sale, they need to move somewhere better for Helen, so that she can walk to places for the kids.
(I also live in the area and there isnt much around where they live)
Yeah I agree, plus if they’ve got some money why would you want to stay in Accrington! They literally live across the road from where a murdered body was found! It’s not a bad area for accy but if I was spending £275k on a house it wouldn’t be there.

Reactions: 5
What is Chet doing dancing in front of the mirror what a prick he really does think he something cut your hair you twit

• Haha
Yeah I agree, plus if they’ve got some money why would you want to stay in Accrington! They literally live across the road from where a murdered body was found! It’s not a bad area for accy but if I was spending £275k on a house it wouldn’t be there.
jesus! That’s so cheap! We’ve brought a two bed for £265 36 miles from London 😩

She’s been snubbed by that MMMitchel, saying she loves him lots but he hasn’t even reposted her bday message from hours ago

Reactions: 3
jesus! That’s so cheap! We’ve brought a two bed for £265 36 miles from London 😩
I'm so jealous of how cheap houses are in the UK! It would be nearly impossible to find a house in Dublin or anywhere close by for 275k unless you want to live in a hell hole!

Reactions: 3
I'm so jealous of how cheap houses are in the UK! It would be nearly impossible to find a house in Dublin or anywhere close by for 275k unless you want to live in a hell hole!
Not everywhere in the uk is that cheap unfortunately, mostly places up North! I live near London and houses here are an outrageous price!

I know tell me about it. My part of dublin wants €850,000 for a 3 bed. I have to move out of my area i grew up.

Dublin is mucccch nicer than north of England..and it’s the capital of Ireland.. madness but still

Reactions: 1
Dublin is mucccch nicer than north of England..and it’s the capital of Ireland.. madness but still
Some parts of Dublin, alot of Dublin is a kip 😂 especially over the past few years. I lived in Leeds for years and parts of Leeds are way nicer than parts of Dublin. And it's not just Dublin it's literally anywhere within a two hour commute and all other cities too.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.