Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure the fact they don’t take that poor little child out or let her play with toys is child
abuse. My little one is the same age as ‘orrrrrshun’ and he’s so active. If I don’t take him for walks in the pram, let him go to the park or let him play with his toys then he’d be so bored and miserable. The pair of them of have No clue how to look after the child they have let alone another one. Poor bleeping kids.

Reactions: 10
Pretty sure the fact they don’t take that poor little child out or let her play with toys is child
abuse. My little one is the same age as ‘orrrrrshun’ and he’s so active. If I don’t take him for walks in the pram, let him go to the park or let him play with his toys then he’d be so bored and miserable. The pair of them of have No clue how to look after the child they have let alone another one. Poor bleeping kids.
[/QUOTE
I agree take her to the zoo etc but I think we should stay away from using the term abuse even as a joke

Reactions: 1
I wasn’t joking. It’s cruel to expect a child to stay inside all day because they can’t be arsed to do anything with her. They just seem to plonk her down in front of the TV and expect it to raise their child 🥴

Reactions: 10
New to this thread. But my baby is same age as Oooshooon and it makes me sad seeing her always plonked infront of the tv with no toys and constantly being given Juiceee and snacky junk food. I’m amazed how intelligent Ocean is as she seems brighter than her parents put together 😂

I noticed They used to take her out for walks when she was small with their dogs but now looks like they cba now that Helen has “the golden child” on they way.

also it grinds my gears that they wanted another baby so soon, and now Helen is complaining already. Wait till the baby is born!!! She thinks it’s difficult now 🤣 That is exactly why I probably won’t have another baby as my daughter is more than enough. And I want her to feel like she is our top priority.

Reactions: 13
We’re only assuming she doesn’t play with toys because they don’t film her doing so though 🤨 we wouldn’t really know only judging from the few stories they actually post where she’s watching tv. Helen doesn’t post hardly anything these days and chets always out

We’re only assuming she doesn’t play with toys because they don’t film her doing so though 🤨 we wouldn’t really know only judging from the few stories they actually post where she’s watching tv. Helen doesn’t post hardly anything these days and chets always out
Helen reads on this thread so trust me if she was playing with ocean etc she would be making sure we all know about it by posting it all over insta 🤣

Reactions: 8
Helen reads on this thread so trust me if she was playing with ocean etc she would be making sure we all know about it by posting it all over insta 🤣
I don’t doubt she reads but in that case she would change having her hair in that tight bun and put some colour in her house 🤣 she rarely posts at all to be honest

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t joking. It’s cruel to expect a child to stay inside all day because they can’t be arsed to do anything with her. They just seem to plonk her down in front of the TV and expect it to raise their child 🥴
I used to look after an English kid with an American accent cause his parents let Disney Channel raise him. It was bleeping weird

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I totally agree! It’s cruel! But it’s not abuse

Reactions: 1
Does Helen drive? I never see her driving.
Is that why she never takes ocean anywhere? Cos when Chet is out in his car, she can’t go out??

Does Helen drive? I never see her driving.
Is that why she never takes ocean anywhere? Cos when Chet is out in his car, she can’t go out??
I don’t drive but still manage to take my son out every day. Just put her in the pram and take the poor kid for a walk 😩 My son loves being outside and is happy just to sit and watch the world go by on an afternoon walk bless him. What really makes me sad is that they’re bringing another baby into the world when they clearly can’t be arsed with the one they’ve already got.

I don’t drive but still manage to take my son out every day. Just put her in the pram and take the poor kid for a walk 😩 My son loves being outside and is happy just to sit and watch the world go by on an afternoon walk bless him. What really makes me sad is that they’re bringing another baby into the world when they clearly can’t be arsed with the one they’ve already got.
honestly how do you know she doesn’t take Ocean for a walk every day? As someone else said earlier Helen rarely posts anymore, I know lots of us do it but the amount of assuming that Helen literally doesn’t leave the house at all is crazy.

So she doesn’t drive that shouldn’t stop her taking ocean out even if it was out side in the garden to play or got a swing for the garden not even a little paddling pool when it been hot

But they’ve fucked off to Blackpool twice now and not taken her once bloody disgusting

Reactions: 7
honestly how do you know she doesn’t take Ocean for a walk every day? As someone else said earlier Helen rarely posts anymore, I know lots of us do it but the amount of assuming that Helen literally doesn’t leave the house at all is crazy.
I agree entirely. While I’m not saying she does, it shouldn’t be assumed she doesn’t just because it’s not filmed 😂😂😂sad when unless it’s made insta official it hasn’t happened. Chances are if she was recording people would tell her to get her phone out of her hand. Lucy Jessica carter for example constantly has her phone on her hand no matter what 🙄

Reactions: 6
I agree entirely. While I’m not saying she does, it shouldn’t be assumed she doesn’t just because it’s not filmed 😂😂😂sad when unless it’s made insta official it hasn’t happened. Chances are if she was recording people would tell her to get her phone out of her hand. Lucy Jessica carter for example constantly has her phone on her hand no matter what 🙄
Helen must have not had a tit today because she didn’t post it on Instagram 🥴🤪

*off to hide from this thread again 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe that’s why the house is up for sale, they need to move somewhere better for Helen, so that she can walk to places for the kids.
(I also live in the area and there isnt much around where they live)

Reactions: 2
But they have a garden Helen has filmed ocean in the garden twice one when she had her ball pit and her mates round off I was lucky enough to have a garden I would have my little boy out there all the time while the weather is nice

Reactions: 5
But they have a garden Helen has filmed ocean in the garden twice one when she had her ball pit and her mates round off I was lucky enough to have a garden I would have my little boy out there all the time while the weather is nice
Yeah but what people are saying is just because she doesn't film it doesnt mean it didnt happen

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.