Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it weird that I kind of feel sorry for Helen? Like she’s 6 months pregnant and also looking after a 10 month old and skets clearly a useless duck🙄 partying and taking drugs at every opportunity he gets.

Reactions: 21
Rattled me the ‘girllls do your second come early’ it gets to me! I know it’s innocent chitter chatter but after being a nicu mum I find it very annoying the way these insta mums seem so desperate for there baby to be born- the longer your baby is in there the better

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is it weird that I kind of feel sorry for Helen? Like she’s 6 months pregnant and also looking after a 10 month old and skets clearly a useless duck🙄 partying and taking taking drugs and every opportunity he gets.
I don’t lol she brags constantly about her perfect life . This is what she wanted and what she got . Helen knew what Chet was long before ocean came along and kept with the relationship once she saw pound signs . No sympathy for the egg head at all .

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is it weird that I kind of feel sorry for Helen? Like she’s 6 months pregnant and also looking after a 10 month old and skets clearly a useless duck🙄 partying and taking drugs at every opportunity he gets.
She got pregnant again so soon- she was talking about baby number two as soon as she had ocean I don’t feel sorry for her whatsoever

Reactions: 7
I don’t lol she brags constantly about her perfect life . This is what she wanted and what she got . Helen knew what Chet was long before ocean came along and kept with the relationship once she saw pound signs . No sympathy for the egg head at all .
Exactly she didn't seem to care about turning her baby shower into a drugs fest.

I remember too well how knackered I was during pregnancy to then have another when my child was still young and so should she have, so nah I don’t feel sorry for her she wanted another, that’s what she’s getting. She can’t moan there’s some women who’d love to even feel knackered from having 1 child.
I do however feel for her when Chet isn’t around much right now as kids are hard work. And he’s missing out on anything new Ocean does. Maybe I’m old fashioned but the thought of missing milestones would be on my mind all the time

Reactions: 6
Does she know she's just gonna get more tired when she has a new born & a 1 year old 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for ocean. Firstly she has a stupid name secondly she has Chet for a dad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she talk like she was made pregnant against her own will?? Like I don’t know how I’m going to cope it’s so hard 🤦🏼‍♀️ You chose to get pregnant you wanted baby number two so quickly stop bloody moaning and get on with it!!! Obviously it’s hard and it’s only going to get worse, How is she ever going to cope when the baby is here and she has a walking 1 year old and a partner who would rather be anywhere but at home with her 😂

Reactions: 22
I find it really sad how she's like I'd prefer him to come the start of December. Sorry your sons estimated arrival isn't convenient for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
maybe they have an arrangement where he can go out and do what he wants whenever he wants and she can have his card/money and cant complain

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So she’s due end of December, wants him to come at the start. Who on Earth hopes their baby would come 4/5 weeks early just because it’s convenient for them ffs. Should be hoping he comes when he’s ready and that he’s happy and healthy 🙈

She’s also defo done that story as a dig that he’s off galavanting while she’s yet again dealing with Ocean by herself

Reactions: 12
So she’s due end of December, wants him to come at the start. Who on Earth hopes their baby would come 4/5 weeks early just because it’s convenient for them ffs. Should be hoping he comes when he’s ready and that he’s happy and healthy 🙈

She’s also defo done that story as a dig that he’s off galavanting while she’s yet again dealing with Ocean by herself
Surely if your exhausted and your kids are going to be close in age you’d want your second to be late. Let your first grow up as much as possible before it all kicks off again!

She wants her baby to come early??

She just wants to pass the kids off to someone else get the mom juice going and get pissed on Christmas Day

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wanted my son to come on his due date instead he came 12 weeks early, more convienent for me.... what a twit I wouldn’t wish NICU or the worry of a preemie baby on anybody

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I literally cannot wait to see Helen crumble under the reality of having two kids under two lol shes got it so easy with ocean with not having to go to work etc looking down her nose at mums who actually have to work and have their own independent income . Chet will be swanning off on his “business trips” or illegal raves and she will still try and paint a false picture of what being a mum is like and how it’s so perfect and how she still keeps a clean house etc . I can’t wait to see drinks being knocked over (by the babies not just Chet) drawings on the walls when one of them gets a felt tip (again I mean babies not Chet but with his low iq matches a crayon) all of this whilst desperately grafting a George sponsor deal lol! Welcome to the reality of being a parent Helen , you’re in for a bumpy ride .

Saying that it’s amazing being a mum but she’s such a nob lying and acting like she’s better than everyone ....I can’t wait for reality to hit her lol.

Also for such a “clean freak” With her fake ocd , how is it ok for ocean to always look so grubby and Chet out at raves , at a sweaty gym etc ....no ocd then is there Helen ? When your financer does what he wants . Magically cures your ocd .

Eggheads a twit lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.