Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #8 Bleu’s due a boy, she wants a Rox double SHOCK Chet’s got a wi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a drama queen. “I could just close my eyes” well why don’t you then? If you’re that tired go to bed! And also she said “fagina” I honestly can’t deal with her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her lips look absolutely horrendous in last nights ‘woe is me’ video.

Wishing your baby comes early, honestly🙈 why ask random strangers to try and validate a fact you’ve created in your head to convince yourself you will have him early. I feel absolutely zero sympathy for her, my 9 month old runs me ragged and there’s literally no way I’d want another baby yet. You planned this and this is what you wanted, it’s only going to get harder.

Reactions: 12
"there jewellry always" 🤦 his grammar and spelling are atrocious!

Also I HATE the way these chavs have stolen the rock/metal look. I would say there is 0% chance that they actually listen to that music. It's like years ago when people would slag off anyone into rock music for wearing vans, converse, Doc martens, band t-shirts and leather jackets etc. now it's fashionable 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Knackered doing what? you don't work, you and your man are both floating about the house all day, most he does is open new boxes of trainer n bang on about vegan sweets. Some of these folk don't know they're living.

Reactions: 15
How embarrassing is it when Chet is a 30 year old soon to be father of 2 and he’s forever going out drinking and doing balloons and god knows what else 🤢🤢 I feel sorry for Helen, why the duck would you want to have kids with someone who is a still a bloody kid himself 🤔🤔 makes it even worse that his poor daughter is showing symptoms of COVID and it’s probably that twit who has passed it on to her keep going out Willy nilly and letting every Dom, dick and Harry look after the poor baby!
Because she gets to live her life paid for!! Don’t feel sorry for her !!! She signed up for his tit and is quite happy just mooching off him!!! She has 0 money worries and gets to just be at home with her babies full time......how many of us can say that !!!! So I’d say she is sitting pretty 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
"there jewellry always" 🤦 his grammar and spelling are atrocious!

Also I HATE the way these chavs have stolen the rock/metal look. I would say there is 0% chance that they actually listen to that music. It's like years ago when people would slag off anyone into rock music for wearing vans, converse, Doc martens, band t-shirts and leather jackets etc. now it's fashionable 🙄
This !!! I used to get so much hate from these chavvy types for being alternative in school etc . I remember wearing skinny jeans for first time and they called me a “dirty goth” and OMG converse and vans ....they were also “dirty goth shoes” lmfao now look at them all wearing it and destroying the brand lol

Reactions: 11
This !!! I used to get so much hate from these chavvy types for being alternative in school etc . I remember wearing skinny jeans for first time and they called me a “dirty goth” and OMG converse and vans ....they were also “dirty goth shoes” lmfao now look at them all wearing it and destroying the brand lol
Same! Got called an emo and a mosher for wearing Dr Martens to sixth form, came back from the Christmas holidays and every ones wearing them 😤

Reactions: 7
Me too, even my sister used to slag me off for wearing converse and now she wears them!

Reactions: 2
Same! Got called an emo and a mosher for wearing Dr Martens to sixth form, came back from the Christmas holidays and every ones wearing them 😤
Yup exact same happened for me and coloured hair !! And the black hair was omg so “goff” til Katie price went black then it was ok 😂😂😂 these chavs kill me lol

Reactions: 2
What i don’t understand why is Ocean never out don’t get me wrong my baby is 3 months old and I only take him out for walks as was told not to go into hot spots like shops or public transport due to covid, but if he was Oceans age I would take him to the park play on the swing even if you have to bring antibacterial spray and wipes that baby is always in the house what does Helen do with her, even if she got a swing for the garden when does the child get any fresh air

Reactions: 10
Because she gets to live her life paid for!! Don’t feel sorry for her !!! She signed up for his tit and is quite happy just mooching off him!!! She has 0 money worries and gets to just be at home with her babies full time......how many of us can say that !!!! So I’d say she is sitting pretty 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
how do they have so much money? I can’t imagine his faded brand makes that much and all their tit Instagram ads. Has she always lived off him? I can’t understand how they would be ‘well off’ with only one income

Reactions: 6
how do they have so much money? I can’t imagine his faded brand makes that much and all their tit Instagram ads. Has she always lived off him? I can’t understand how they would be ‘well off’ with only one income
Financed up to their eyeballs I bet

Reactions: 9
I quite liked them on Ex on the beach but seeing Chet as such an absent dad is so infuriating. Ocean is the cutest thing ever and deserves better. I’m sure he’ll be around loads more when he has his future favourite boy

Kets style is just the worst 🤣 I honestly cringe so bad when him and his boohoomen mates are playing up to the camera. How they think they look good is just unbelievable 🤣🤣 they are so past it and I have really never seen a ‘bloke’ out and about looking how they do where I live they would be laughed out of the pub/club.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do Chet and all his mates have genuine square jaws or is it cause of their tattoos on their necks? Running round looking like Spongebob Squarejaw

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Chet and his mates are the kind of lads I’d pick on if I met them in a bar, what a bunch of weapons 😂

• Haha
I bet he makes a decent amount from faded and pick n mix too. Plus these tit trainers he advertises.
she’s also got her clothing range which I bet sells just like boohoo and PLT. Herbalife too cause I bet she’s still doing that on Facebook. And the tit ads she does too.
They must have a decent amount to have been given a mortgage to cover a 275k house. I live close by, me and my husband are on good pay And weren’t offered that on a mortgage with great credit scores so they’re bringing in more than us each month.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
They probably don’t do too bad. I bet plenty is on finance that car will be on lease. He literally never stops selling things 😂 and he probably gets a fair bit on those trainer swipe ups because each pair is like £100 or more. Also they have virtually no furniture 😂

he literally only listens to Joel’s music nothing else 😂

Reactions: 3
She acts like she’s tired because she’s so busy with Ocean and she literally either has her in the front room with no toys “watching films” or someone else has her...not like she’s busy doing activities with her all day. All that saying she has so much pressure etc, your not even in the third trimester yet 😂
She chose to get pregnant so quickly with her second and has done nothing but moan since.
Wish they would mention their house for sale 🤣

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.