Helen Briggs & Chet Sket #7 Bleus up the duff, no sesh for Chet, his dreams of boozing in Ibiza won’t be met.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Orsheeean and that mug 💔 she's such a clever funny little thing! They always seem to show her doing something relatively calm but inquisitive and say she's mental or hard work ... Good luck to them when she's a toddler and the new baby is mobile!

Reactions: 6
I think Helen would be made up if the baby was born on the 25th
My 11/11 baby and my Christmas baby
Never hear the fu king end of it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I try my best to give Helen the benefit of the doubt, in my opinion Chet is an absolute pig and Helen is young,

She started grating on me when she was pregnant and new mum as she was so self righteous about everything. Especially Pampers which I loved for my son and the over feeding.

However she is so out of touch with reality! Saying a first pregnancy is easy as can nap and do what you like, I was 23 on my first, in a full time office job (that I hated) and dragged myself in when puking and exhausted etc. She has no clue that the majority of pregnant women have to go to work and do a full day not just laze around like her.

I am 20 weeks pregnant on no.2 and I have actually had it easier this time as I amn't commuting to work (covid) but I am still working 40 hours a week from home with a 5 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Sorry but her life’s just so dull like even before Covid she just stayed in the house cleaning and doing nothing with ocean. Sad really. Mind you things must be tight with that massive 🙄 house and all 175537 bathrooms 😂🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I try my best to give Helen the benefit of the doubt, in my opinion Chet is an absolute pig and Helen is young,

She started grating on me when she was pregnant and new mum as she was so self righteous about everything. Especially Pampers which I loved for my son and the over feeding.

However she is so out of touch with reality! Saying a first pregnancy is easy as can nap and do what you like, I was 23 on my first, in a full time office job (that I hated) and dragged myself in when puking and exhausted etc. She has no clue that the majority of pregnant women have to go to work and do a full day not just laze around like her.

I am 20 weeks pregnant on no.2 and I have actually had it easier this time as I amn't commuting to work (covid) but I am still working 40 hours a week from home with a 5 year old.
I get what she means, I had HG with my first and dragged myself home from work then went to bed. Hubby brought me dinner which I looked at then chucked up then back to bed.
got HG with my second and couldn’t do that as I had a 1 year old. Bloody idiot!

but going to work and interacting with members of the public who are not smart is not the same as her work of recording herself promoting something and kicking her lips!

Imagine Chet moaning on his story about not getting to go on holiday this year while people are dying every day. Just when I think I couldn’t dislike him anymore

Reactions: 6
Imagine Chet moaning on his story about not getting to go on holiday this year while people are dying every day. Just when I think I couldn’t dislike him anymore
And also... he has a kid. ‘Next year I’ll deffo be in Ibiza’... when you have 2 kids under 2. Yea I’m sure helen will thank you for that

Reactions: 9
“I went to Vegas at the beginning of the year with faded” yeah but you didn’t need to Chet. Honestly it’s just an excuse. Don’t believe he left Helen and his no baby to go on some fake work trip

Reactions: 3

Omg this is me right now 14 weeks pregnant hg both pregnancies with a 5 year old I feel like I’m dying most days I could sleep 17 hours with ease!
People literally don’t no how easy they have it to be able to just be at home,
I’m currently working 48 hours a week plus doing my degree 😩😩😩

Reactions: 1
I feel like helen is purposely putting Ocean by stuff that she’s going to mess with and putting it on her story because of yesterday’s comments.
Hi Helen 🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I’m confused as I only have one child and had growth scans from my 20th week of pregnancy, but if your pregnant with your second baby and know your 19/20 weeks and haven’t felt movement would you not to get checked as soon as possible? Not wait for a midwife to come to you? I would be going out my mind 🤯

Reactions: 5
I’m confused as I only have one child and had growth scans from my 20th week of pregnancy, but if your pregnant with your second baby and know your 19/20 weeks and haven’t felt movement would you not to get checked as soon as possible? Not wait for a midwife to come to you? I would be going out my mind 🤯
Can take up to 24 weeks to feel movement sometimes depending where the baby is I didn’t feel my first until 26 weeks xx

Reactions: 2
Can take up to 24 weeks to feel movement sometimes depending where the baby is I didn’t feel my first until 26 weeks xx
Ahhh okay makes sense! I didn’t feel movements till late in my pregnancy she was so small and got told you feel then earlier with your second! Guess it all depends on the mum and baba! Xx

Anyone else wonder how Helen is going to cope with 2 kids?
From watching her stories this morning it’s like she can’t cope with the one she’s got???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I get what she means, I had HG with my first and dragged myself home from work then went to bed. Hubby brought me dinner which I looked at then chucked up then back to bed.
got HG with my second and couldn’t do that as I had a 1 year old. Bloody idiot!

but going to work and interacting with members of the public who are not smart is not the same as her work of recording herself promoting something and kicking her lips!
But Helen was bragging about not being sick on either. I am 20 weeks and still violently vomiting. A little bit of pee came out the last time just when I thought I couldn't lose anymore dignity! Thankfully I don't have HG, I feel for you xx

Omg this is me right now 14 weeks pregnant hg both pregnancies with a 5 year old I feel like I’m dying most days I could sleep 17 hours with ease!
People literally don’t no how easy they have it to be able to just be at home,
I’m currently working 48 hours a week plus doing my degree 😩😩😩
And her bragging she is never sick! No common sense! Fair play to you mama! I am stilling getting sick every few days at 20w but never had HG. The tiredness is like nothing else on this earth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.